1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Writers for specific Gaming niche content

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vangel, Nov 17, 2012.

I need several authors for games with good understanding of industry, events, SEO, hardware and esports. The posts will include video links, picture gallery embed etc so knowledge of wordpress is important.
    I am ok with getting more than one person. The posts must pass premium copyspace (so spun articles won't work) and because the subject is very matter specific you cannot actually find stuff online anyway. So if you are one of those people who think they can do this job like that it's best you not waste my time. I am looking for quality writers/gamers.

There is no limit to how many articles I can buy, but they must be exclusive (don't resell it elsewhere or copy it). Price of articles is negotiable and also depends on content so I will set a range. Not all writers are equal so please PM me if you wish to write for the site. You get paid once I accept the article and put it online. I prefer an ongoing daily influx of content from regular gamers.

The subject matter and details are provided before you write. Choices only differ in games. So please don't PM me with your bulk list of articles and prices.

Ideal person is a gamer who owns games and can record videos. I am flexible in content topic so don't worry, discuss with me.

The site has a forum too for games. If you feel you can contribute to the forums. PM me and we'll work something out.

Areas of Gaming:

[PC] [XBOX] [PS3] [PSP] [Wii]

thanks for your time.

Requirements: I have gotten a couple of responses and I feel all of you are good writers but I want to clarify this is not for the usual content /search engine /PR stuff. I am looking for real gamers (you own a gaming Rig, 50 + titles, an XBOX or PS3 etc) and you can write well. I am offering a long term opportunity and even accepting guest posting (eventually). This is because I am in the industry myself so content from non gamers makes so no sense to me even if you are selling it cheap.

Never written before but play games?: Give it a shot. I will guide you. It isnt very hard as long as you can get screenshots and videos of gameplay or snap it off the interwebs.

Current positions:
    Editor: 1 Full time (Positions filled)
    Authors: 3 (Full/part) (available) Section specific.

p.s. I may not be able to update the post for 30 days so I will try to reply below.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    vangel, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  2. iAmx

iAmx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey

This is great news Vangel I have been writing strategy, tactics, game and gaming articles on many manyrecent games such as ( Starcraft 1 and 2-Wings of Liberty, Diablo 1, 2 and especially 3, Darksiders 1 and 2 , CoD all 4, MoH and Guild Wars) - all of these games I already own and play a lot.

Would absolutely be delighted to start working with you on this project.

Send me an email at alex.alex2117(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send you some of my articles, websites, forum and other places with my "mark" on them :)

Looking forward to hearing from you
    Cheers mate

Alex

iAmx, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  3. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This job is open again. need daily writers of quality content for the site www.gamingio.com

vangel, Aug 9, 2014 IP
  4. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bump again with new updates. Looking for Hardware writers with recognized work in the news. This is a long term position with great bonuses for the right candidate.

vangel, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  5. nbhand03

nbhand03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You don't respond to messages. Respond if interested

nbhand03, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  6. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why would you say that. I have received no message from you in my inbox. Secondly, I may not respond immediately. I have hired good content writers from this thread and others and worked with them for 2 years, some still work with me. I normally wouldn't waste time to respond to messages like yours, but since you obviously chose to publicly discredit me on my own thread I had no choice.

vangel, Jul 10, 2017 IP