1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling General News site listed in Google News

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Canadianbacon, Jul 6, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?
    Moving on

How is it monetized?
    adsense

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    facebook

How much time does this site take to run?
    couple hours a week

What challenges are there with running this site?
    adding content

What is Google News?

I’m sure that you have seen results from Google News when performing searches in Google. Actually Google shows results from its different indexes (from videos to images) for users’ queries. One of these indexes is Google News. By having a Google News listed website, you will have a chance for getting ranked in the first page of SERPs. That’s not all, you will be even ranked first, because Google usually shows results from Google News higher than other results.

So what’s the potential?

It’s unlimited. Many giant publishers are depended to the traffic coming from Google News. Google News sites are capable of receiving thousands of unique visitors per day from highly target keywords. By publishing more articles you will be able to receive more traffic, which means more revenue at the end.

What about SEO?

We know that it costs a lot to get a website ranked for a competitive keyword. After buying this website, you can save all SEO costs. Google will automatically rank your articles higher than other results. What’s more, if you write articles, other blogs and people will link back to your article. So you will receive tens of high quality backlinks from other real websites without paying any penny.

How much is the current expense?

It’s nothing more than the hosting price. However, you need to publish articles in order to make money. As mentioned earlier, more articles will drive more traffic and consequently you will make more money at the end. So there is a big room for your investment. Finally you will find that all investments you put into this kind of websites have positive ROI (return on investment) and they are risk free.

How much time does it take to manage and update this website?

First of all you can hire great writers for as low as $1.25 per quality article. So you will only need to insert the posts, titles, possible images and press the publish button. However, you can grant a full access to your writers and they will take care of the rest. In general, you can manage this website if you allocate 4 hours a week to its operation.

What’s the niche of this website?

It is in general niche. It’s good to know that this website includes categories from sports to politics and celebrities. Importantly it was approved in Google News as is. Nowadays, it's really very hard to get a general news website listed in Google News. So you can write and publish articles in almost all available niches. At the end, you will be able to find the best niches that suit you and your passion.

How can you monetize this website?

You can use all the available methods to make money from this website. The easiest one is placing Adsense codes in this website (Note: If you don’t have any Adsense account, you can apply for the program by using this website. We have not ever placed any codes in this website so it will be good for your application.)

Also you can make money by going with affiliate programs such as Amazon.

You can even make money by publishing sponsored articles.

There are many more ways to monetize this website, and I will discuss it with the buyer.

How much is the starting bid and BIN for this auction?

The starting bid has been set on only $100 for this valuable website. The BIN is $2000

Please note that this auction will be concluded in 7 days.

Fees and payment methods:

At this time, I’m able to accept Paypal or email money transfer if you’re in Canada...

What is included in this sale?

Domain

Website

Facebook Page

Is there any after sale support?

I will help the buyer with the transition and will also offer some tips ;)

======================================================================

Read this part, if you need some more information.

More information about Google News?

If you go to Google News you'll see all of the Google News feeds. These are from hundreds of sites that write articles on their website and then get picked up and put on the news.google.com site. Also, most Google searches will also show a few news articles on the 1st page. If you search for a keyword on Google.com you may see a section called "Latest News for <keyword>". So your traffic will be from 2 different sources. On top of this, other websites will pick up your news article and put it on their site with a link back to your site. It's the easiest way to write a quick article and potentially put it in front of thousands of readers in a matter of minutes.

Can I get a website approved in Google News?

Yes, of course. But you need to dedicate time and money. At this time, Google turns down the applications of 99% of website willing to get listed in Google News service. So, do calculate by yourself. You may invest $3000-$4000 to get a website approved in Google News, but you will end up with a useless website which has been turned down by Google News. So instead of spending that much money, publish articles in this on-sale website and start making a great amount of money.

What else can be done with this website?

Actually these Google News approved news sites do not show up on Flippa very often. Note that I have not ever monetized this website before, and if you are a professional member, you can understand the massive potential of such website. You can take website and start marking some money with it. Then, you will be able to resell it here for a great amount of profit. So, think more about this opportunity.

Does this website show up in Google Finance?

Actually all Google News listed websites are eligible to be picked up by Google Finance. So if you manage to write a quality article and follow Google News TOS, your articles will be shown in Google Finance.

Why did you hide the URL?

I paid extra $100 to Flippa in order to protect the next buyer of this website. Many websites have been removed from Google News index after they’ve been sold publicly.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Canadianbacon, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  2. autospa

autospa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested. Can you please share Analytics and Adsense stats?

autospa, Jul 7, 2017 IP
  3. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me screenshots from analytics and adsense. Thank you.

Lordo, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  4. Canadianbacon

Canadianbacon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    i only added analitics to the site in the past few weeks. I can give jetpack stats access to those who are interested.

Canadianbacon, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  5. Lordo

Lordo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me.

Lordo, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  6. buiductuan182

buiductuan182 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi! guys
    i have this website for sale : https://www.quangminhhanoi.com/
    but i don't know how many the price is good?
    any idea?

buiductuan182, Jul 11, 2017 IP