1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Paypal scam

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by whippa craka, Jan 20, 2011.

1. nixproxy

nixproxy Peon

Best Answers:
    It´s good otherwise but im getting sick of their "one-way" policy. Im selling non-tangigle items, to be exact, services. What do I mean by one-way policy? Whenever you have an issue with buyer, the buyer will nearly always win dispute still though they bother asking your opinions allthough the outcome of that dispute is basicly decided in advance.

What pisses me totally off, if you have fraudulent user who purchased your service using a stolen credit card. They will charge your account for $1,80 reversal fee! Think about that, what the F***.

This is what happend when some company gets too big, they don´t give a good F*** about your money. It just make me feel im just another idiot whose money they abused.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    nixproxy, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  2. whippa craka

whippa craka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Absolutly true.

whippa craka, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  3. asigro

asigro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I heard many denouncing PayPal's fickleness and theft, today I convinced myself. After I enjoyed like crazy when I heard last week that we also have part of it, I did mind. The only thing that had to be done, was checking catrdului. that is introducing a 4-digit code found on the right bank statement transaction worth EUR 1.5, the cost of registration. Well, today I went to the bank after the statement, and I came immediately to certify my card when PULA. I say that number is not good! How the hell can not be good? It's only four-digit code next to the transaction, and only before the word PAYPAL number was requested. I look again, I could not dream. Reinserting it, the error again! I was beginning to be frustrated, I looked like an idiot in your account and place specified by them on the site. Code was introduced to me in May we stick together, can-can is a trap for fools. Well, in that moment I have suspended the card.

asigro, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  4. trajik

trajik Active Member

Best Answers:
    the monney it's refund now :) after + 1 month paypal it's crazy for the support i am swiss i call support in hotline swiss => go to hotline french hotline french=> go to hotline dublin hotline dublin => go to call center tunisie. I dont use paypal for not serious guy now i hate lose my time and my monney

trajik, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  5. lead2play

lead2play Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no negative experiences at all leaving the childish rules made by them

lead2play, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  6. Miskataziz

Miskataziz Peon

Best Answers:
    paypal sucks ... always scam peoples money ... they only care big company ... mass people is regular victim of paypal .. they engulfed my $847 hard erned cash..

Miskataziz, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  7. asigro

asigro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    paypal not sucks but sometime have more problems. bank account is safety

asigro, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  8. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal Scam!no I cannot agree only paypal Refund or send bank after 180 days.other like alertpay moneybookers never pay rest money.as a paypal policy need to understand fast before use.Like when you Drive a car you have to maintain trfic rule otherwise you die.Like that paypal was rule for safety for customers.yes now paypal think need seller Protection this year they change rule.

I think Paypal is more trusted then other payment processor But bank is best way forever.

sufia, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  9. hostparlor

hostparlor Peon

Best Answers:
    been using paypal for over 7 years, no problems on my side..

hostparlor, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  10. Finaltouch

Finaltouch Member

Best Answers:

A legit company so how come million of user's around the world are complaining about this payment processor?

:well, they might be ligit no doubt,but, need to respect certain financial rules just like other companies. The fact that a company is a registered inc. does not permit them to disreguard the fundamental rules

For instance; limiting/freezing seller's account with associated fund is an unethical financial rule. every financial institution online or offline are expected to abide by the rule.

Finaltouch, Jul 1, 2017 IP