1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Warning] CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! DO NOT USE THEM! [Proof]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Jeehan, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Please "justin" try to understand I can't broke any CPAlead rules because I just use my regular CPA marketing promotional method. I just create link locker then promote this locker link PPV marketing method. That's it. If CPAlead add his new PPC ads front of the link locker and create new new "Hassle" type rules. That is not my mistake. I just clearly concern you I promote my regular CPA link locker promotional method not anything else. If CPAlead add his PPC ads link locker page and create new new rules that is not my problem. So I need my money back as soon as possible.

Md Rakib Hasan, May 16, 2017 IP
  2. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    There is no hassle rules that we created here. As we discussed here and a few times that the traffic sources that came in were NOT allowed to the offers that were being displayed and we had large issues from our advertiser(s) on this and action was taken on the account, I've explained this quite a few times and I will surely work with you on promoting again on a new account to start fresh if you like and help guide what traffic sources are not allowed but the money that was generated using this previous traffic sources to the offers will not be available.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, May 19, 2017 IP
  3. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    CPAlead 100% fraud.
    I just provide some fake reviews site details below:
    Below all 4.9/5 192 review are fake. If you write any negative review and post this site. You can't do this because this site reject your review. All time site post all positive review. So 100% all reviews are Fake. I have no doubt about it.
    [​IMG]
    More details below:
    [​IMG]
    100% all review are fake because Total reviews 192. Positive reviews 135 and Negative 0. It is unbelievable result.
    [​IMG]

Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake.

Md Rakib Hasan, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  4. jbbryant

jbbryant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have anything adult related that you want to monitize, please check us out.
    We pay for dating leads on SOI. We can pay weekly also . We accept blackhat traffic too. You can check my sig if interested

jbbryant, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  5. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    Most, if not all, of the messages in this thread are a crock. People are not being fully honest with the company nor with themselves.

I wrote to CPALead this morning and within an hour the money was in my PayPal account.

That tells me that they do their best to help people.

I think we all have to sit back and think about what we are doing.... are we doing it ethically and properly...

I am sure there will be much fewer difficulties when we start to strictly follow the rules without trying to see if we can outsmart the policies.

DaveGmac, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  6. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    they also stopped my $55 payment since 2 year

hiuufji, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  7. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Dear,
    Dave I am really sorry to say for all bad reviews can you back my $$$950. No It's not possible because CPAlead turn to fraud because they complete my 5 payment on scheduled time but after 5 payment CPAlead tell me. My traffic quality is not good. Can you tell me what happen CPAlead. They stops my payment over 8 months ago more then $950. I try to contact with support team and Justin but no problems solution. I show some prove for my traffic but Justin say my traffic promoting method is illegal. So why CPAlead pay my 5 payment on scheduled time please tell me have any answer. I will wait for your answer.

Thank you very much.

Md Rakib Hasan, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  8. BradenB

BradenB Peon

Best Answers:
    Edited out after having a skype conversation.

Resolved

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    BradenB, Jul 13, 2017 IP