1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Bing ads are better than Google Adword

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by mattheneryjohn, Feb 12, 2017.

?

are you agree Bing ads are better than Google Adword?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello friends
    we know that google is biggest search engine in the world but in many cases we did not get better result or traffic on our business through google even if we use adword as well because our because there are many countries where people are using Bing, Yahoo etc.suppose we are advertising our business on google then google offer 100$ coupon on spending 25$ for USA and with same manners for other countries as well.But if we are using bing ads then we can get 200$ bing coupons,100$ bing coupons without any spending buy we have to use new Bing ads accounts if you want to find more help for google ads or adword coupons and Bing ads account or Bing ads coupon then you can
    skype me - clickmedear
    [​IMG]

mattheneryjohn, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  2. vbpujara

vbpujara Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried both of advertising services, Bing is Cheaper than Adwords, The main benefit of Adwords (Google) is it is most searched by people and and benefit of Bing is you will get more visitors (Clicks) because of cheap rate.

vbpujara, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  3. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    As vbbujara already said Bing is cheaper. If you don't have any experience I would stark with Bing because you lose less money ;)

collegeOnlineJob, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  4. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords is faster than bing ads.But Bing have good searches from many countries.

indiainteract01, Jun 30, 2017 IP
  5. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In most countries Google is the leading search engine. Bing is however a good runner-up. If you cannot succeed with ads on Google, what says that you will succeed on Bing? I'm not advising you to rule out Bing because there is less competition and cheaper prices. But the cheaper advertising prices are there for a reason. The search engine doesn't have equal traffic to Google.

MrKing01, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion bing ts cheaper that adwords

Spartan14, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  7. zzzsmokeyzzz

zzzsmokeyzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree Bing is way cheaper but not as much traffic. Adwords can get you a ton of traffic fast for a ton of money lol.

zzzsmokeyzzz, Jul 24, 2017 IP