1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a Charming, friendly & professional writer.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by -bank-, Jun 26, 2017.

Over the past few years I've built out, designed, maintained and ranked numerous websites - using a selection of Native American and British writers. All who turn out great content / articles with a natural flow, well written and researched.

Though I'm now looking to turn this from a hobby to a career - and whilst I can write, and have written, I'm looking for someone who's better than I, can research and write faster than I - who I can rely on to turn around decent native content in a reasonable amount of time.

So I'm looking for a friendly, charming and professional writer who can out content together with a little personality. The content I'm looking for will vary from small businesses to niche sites. 90% will be targeting a set of closely related keywords, and the remainder the occasional filler a site needs.

I'll send an order over mentioning a rough length (it can be shorter or longer - though to the point without waffle), keywords, a title and a couple bullet points for what style think should be included.

Ideas for where images should sit, titles, headers, bullet points and quotes are always appreciated.

Finally, I've already mentioned this one, though I would like a native English writer - as you'll have a better flow with the language and know when grammar makes sense.

So, if you can help, get in touch - I'll be looking to order a sample to see your work too.

-bank-, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  2. -bank-

-bank- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thank you for the messages so far, I shall be in touch later today.

-bank-, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. docupro

docupro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good afternoon. I was wondering if you are still looking for writers. While I have never been referred to as charming, I am nevertheless friendly because I do not bite very often. As for professional writing, it is what I am best at. I usually spend my time preparing legal pleadings for pro se litigants in the U.S., but my wife is pregnant with our third child, so need to offset my income a bit considering she will go on maternity leave for the next 4 months and will only receive 60% of her regular income. I can accept payments in PayPal, but prefer bitcoin because the fees are negligible. As for your last requirement, I am an native English speaker and writer, born and raised near Treasure Island, Florida.

docupro, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  4. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Positive experience working with this client for 1.5+ years, always prompt payment, and clearly articulated instructions - as well as consistent work. Thank you! Best. William

wco, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  5. -bank-

-bank- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks alot William! Looking forward to the next delivery.
    As it stands, I've found another writer.

-bank-, Jul 18, 2017 IP