1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling DELETE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Linas K, Jun 14, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?

I'm selling it, because I never trully found time for some real advertising. I have daily job and my other 4 other websites that I'm working with. Domain and Alidropship license was bought half year ago, but I finished the store only a few months ago due lack of time. Also, I just realized that I'm doing a mistake by focusing and dividing my time on 5 sites at once and I believe it distracts me from running successful business. Now I decided to sell few of my websites so I can invest more time on a single one and promote it.

How is it monetized?

It is dropshipping store, made with Wordpress platform. Site uses paid alidropship plugin (I paid 89$ for the lifetime license and I include it to this sale). This plugin makes whole dropshipping process easy, because you can import products from aliexpress with just a few clicks including photos, options, descriptions and etc. It also synchronize stock and options with aliexpress automatically, has automatic order fulfillment option, emailing and so on.

My other thoughts

1. I was building this store for myself without thought of selling it, so I added plenty effort into it (I'm kinda self-critical perfectionist so if I do something for my own good - I do it best I can in a high quality).
    2. Logos and social media covers was made by me, all pictures in video and video itself was also made by me.
    3. I spent some good time on researching most popular anime, tv series, cartoons, movies, sports, cars with greatest fan bases and imported those ones, so all products were selected carefully.
    4. I changed and simplified titles for all products as well as vanished unattractive China crap from all products descriptions and photos so google can't see dublicates and it looks much better.
    5. Most selling phone cases in the world are iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S series, so I only focused on these ones. I didn't want to overcrowd this store with thousands of different brands.
    6. I've tried facebook / IG, reddit CPC Ads, but I just fed them with some money, because for some reasons I'm really bad at marketing promotions & targeting so I don't had any luck with them. I had only a single sale of 9.99 USD and I know this store has much more potential than that.
    7. This store is completely ready to run.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes. FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus. I have bought 2000 likes on facebook page using FB ads, when targeting only cheap Tier 3 countries. Those likes doesn't really give any real explosure or interest on the content, it's just a decent number of likes to make future customers feel more confident when buying.

You will get:

Website with all social networks
    Pretty nice domain name, which is valid to 2017-12-31
    Comodo SSL cerfificate (green bar) which is valid to 2018-02-06

How much time does this site take to run?

Not much at all, since store updates prices and disables unavailable products automatically (the ones that is not available on aliexpress anymore). I recommend to research for new and hot-selling products from time to time and import them into store.

What challenges are there with running this site?

In my opinion there are no challenges at all and I would show the very basics. I can also carry website transfer process for the buyer, no problem with that at all.

Linas K, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  2. chaoscript

chaoscript Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 40
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The site have traffic or revenue ?

chaoscript, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  3. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OP already mentioned that he earned only $9.99
    I can pay maximum $20-$30 for this site... no earning,no actual traffic.

ViperBlood, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  4. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I mentioned, license costs $89 itself without even considering effort you need to put in.I'm not willing to give it away for $20-$30.

Linas K, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  5. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    without traffic and revenue i can't pay $70 or more... i also want to earn..
    I've to invest on backlink, FB ads,paid promotions... it's not free dude.

ViperBlood, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  6. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry, but first your said $20-30, now you say $70.

I get your point, but the website building isn't free as well, it costs your time. That's how ecommerce works.

Linas K, Jun 18, 2017 IP
  7. chaoscript

chaoscript Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 40
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You have more sales for the store?

chaoscript, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  8. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    No, I don't had any sales lately. I'm currently don't do anything with it, not advertising it at all.

Linas K, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  9. Linas K

Linas K Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: I just got new order of $9.99 to paypal on this site. Also, today I discovered that my credit cards options wasn't working for last few weeks due API update, I just fixed this. I think that was the reason of the abandoned cart that I experienced.

Linas K, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  10. citisale

citisale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    we are looking to buy a DropShip script/website ...

What about catching up?

citisale, Nov 4, 2017 IP