1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Protect Account from Deactivation

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by degreubiwa, Apr 4, 2017.

I think there was a trick to protect CJ account from deactivation by purchasing a domain from GoDaddy.com with CJ affiliate link.
    I want to know if this still works and how to use it properly?

degreubiwa, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  2. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of that. How and where you find that info?

komrad, Apr 23, 2017 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It won't work. If you bought a domain from godaddy won't help you to prevent your account from deactivation. You have to create a valid sales from a period of six months.

iwebsocial, May 17, 2017 IP
  4. sapavvam

sapavvam Member

Best Answers:
    Again you can deactivate your account.No worries and you will get your advertisers back as well.. Be happy

sapavvam, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  5. petar2212

petar2212 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, this is the first month that i am supposed to get paid in, the threshold went past minimum , i read the payment is on the 20th each month but i still didn't receive anything , i am not from the US and i connected my payoneer account , i even posted a ticket in their support section 2 days ago but they still don't respond, i don't know what to do , 300$ is like an average salary in my country. Can anyone please help?
    Earnings:
    http://imgur.com/epPyUwb

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    petar2212, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  6. sapavvam

sapavvam Member

Best Answers:
    i am to not from US. But I don't use payoneer perhaps connected my bank account directly and everything is fine. You should contact their support team.

sapavvam, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  7. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To protect your account from deactivation, it's important to follow the rules and guidelines set by the platform you are using. This may include avoiding spammy or misleading content, using legitimate promotion methods, and complying with any legal requirements or restrictions. It's also a good idea to regularly review and update your account information, including your email address and payment details, to ensure that your account is up-to-date and active. Finally, if you receive any warnings or notices from the platform, take them seriously and address any issues promptly to avoid account deactivation.

dney, May 4, 2023 IP