1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4K USD from Niche Websites. True?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Finn99, Jun 21, 2017.

Hi , I was browsing through this forum (warriorforum.com) and a guy was offering some premade niche websites that would fetch me automatically 4K USD per month. It sounds too good to be true. He is asking for around 3K USD for this.
    This thread : http://www.warriorforum.com/other-website-products-services/1155486-4000-month-guaranteed-prestige-gold-package-buy-prestige-gold-www-prestigelegacy-com.html

What I wanna know is that does niche websites fetch this much of money?

I wanna be completely sure before I move forward.

Finn99, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Smyrl, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Basically anything on the warrior forum is bullshit and worthless garbage, stay well away unless you want to throw your money away.

malky66, Jun 25, 2017 IP
    robyries likes this.
  4. endlesslove

endlesslove Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should build a authority site to affiliate marketing for Amazon, Ebay. It can true!

endlesslove, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  5. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    If he can make 4K a month doing that, why would he sell it to you for 3K total?

Sometimes you just have to think first.

VacationCrasher, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  6. Vex Vane

Vex Vane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Normal price for a website is around three times its yearly profit. Website earning $3,000 per month will run you around $108,000. If price is significantly lower something is not right with the offer.

Vex Vane, Jun 25, 2017 IP
    VacationCrasher likes this.
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You guys are idiots... Why would you sell a web site that makes $48,000 guaranteed per year for $3,000???? Lmao. People only sell web sites like that because the price that they can get for the web site is FAR more than what it will make. Geesh.... stupid!!!!! If I have 10 web sites that each make $48,000 per year why would I settle for a one time profit of $30,000 when I can make $480,000 every year........................................................................

NetStar, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  8. baselinej70

baselinej70 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @Finn99, it does smell rather dodgy.
    [​IMG]
    Rather than pour cold water on pre-made niche websites, I'm sure they work fine - you just have to understand what you're buying and what's left to do so you can price it into your calcs.

May I share a reddit article that I read recently that I wish I had when I first started out? Would have saved me a small fortune and a lot of dead ends:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/duplicates/5yejyl/im_an_ownerpartner_in_two_ecommerce_business_two/

TLDR = See what other people are doing. Then try (on the cheap if you can). Find out what works. Double-down. Repeat.

HTH. Good luck on your adventure!

Jon
    Free.stockphoto.com

baselinej70, Jul 6, 2017 IP