1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Customise/Filtering Twitter Feed Messages

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Dag Gundersen, Jun 20, 2017.

Hi, is it possible to filter twitter messages? Example: Let's say it is not allowed to advertising (Ads) through Twitter feeds about betting odds or alcohol in a specific country... The client send out, let us say 5 twitter feeds (messages)... he want that the swedish speaking people that live abroad shall read ALL 5 messages. On the other hand, he also want the people in Sweden itself to read the messages EXCEPT one of the messages which is about betting odds, alcohol or other topic that are not allowed to be advertised in this country. Is this possible to do with some settings (or by some modifications with a help from a programmer) with Twitter itself? Or can it be done with some 3rd party software/service like Hootsuite or other?

I posted a screenshot in this URL and you will exactly understand my point.

http://imgur.com/a/kTLgs

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards
    Dag Gundersen

Dag Gundersen, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  2. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so - though if you use Twitter Ads you could manage better what promoted tweets get shown in what country.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Jun 22, 2017 IP