1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need to know where in GA we can find our customers are dropping.

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by ebiztrendz.com, Jun 20, 2017.

Dear Members,

I have an ecommerce website and my have 7 thousand of visits in a month using paid and organic methods.

BUT i have onlky .5 % of the conversion rate. Its important for me to understand where my customers are dropping.

I have checked my bounce rate. Its 50 to 60 %

Can you help me to locate the exact features in GA to lookouts the details i need.

Thanks a ton!!
    Brijesh Kumar

ebiztrendz.com, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  2. Pratik24

Pratik24 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can check the exit page report in the aquisition section of GA. If you want any assistance you can visit
    http://www.eyecatchers.co/

Pratik24, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  3. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  4. Alex Goldberg

Alex Goldberg Peon

Best Answers:
    A good place to start is the Behaviour Flow Report. To find this go to the "Behaviour" tab and then under that "Flow Report". This gives you a nice, clear graphical representation of where you might be losing customers. Good luck!

Alex Goldberg, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  5. BilalAnwar

BilalAnwar Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check in Behavior flow it will explain you clearly exit pages with initial page.

BilalAnwar, Jul 11, 2017 IP
  6. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend these tools:

· Google Analytics – numerous key metrics within Google Analytics can monitor visits, conversions, interactions with other websites (Analytics Events), time on site, bounce rate, etc. Try setting a Conversion Goal, Behaviour Flow Report or Analytics Events in GA.

· Backlink Monitoring – this tool enables you to monitor backlinks to client websites while also tracking competitor activity.

· Report on All Traffic – report on all traffic (organic, paid or social media traffic) a website (or a segment of a website) receives. You can also differentiate the traffic by demographic, campaign, device type, etc. to create your SEO report template.

Gosuperb, Jul 17, 2017 IP