1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UseTitan Feedback Needed

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JohnApuna, Jun 4, 2017.

Hi DigitalPoint,

Ive recently had an itch to get back in to the GPT scene. Back in 2006-2008, i created a website called fastrewardz that grossed over $186K. See screenshots below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used a script from shiftcode back then. A lot has changed in the industry since I left back in 2008, but I know I can make a new site work. I look at a lot of GPT sites out there and I know I can provide the 3 things users want:

1. Lots of Available Offers
    2. Offers that credit
    3. A variety of offers

Im thinking of using the script from UseTitan. Does anyone have any experience using them? If so, i'd love to hear from you, and if you want to join me, let me know. I look forward to your advice.

JohnApuna, Jun 4, 2017 IP
  2. here4themoney

here4themoney Member

Best Answers:
    Hi John,

You were running a GPT site back in the golden age of GPT. Things have changed quite a bit, many of the networks you used no longer accept GPT or are probably closed. There still are GPT sites making money but they have had to change with the times. Today's GPT sites make most of their money from Daily Surveys, Videos and Offer Walls. There is still money to be made and titan isn't a bad option, but really shiftcode is still around too, I am a GPT promoter, I make a full time income by referring people to GPT sites and my favorite sites to refer people to are still Shiftcode sites, sure they are a bit dated but a good designer can make them look much better, also the admin panel is exactly the same so you would be able to navigate it with ease.

I have information about the best CPA networks and Offer Walls that accept GPT sites on my blog howtostartagptsite.com , Navigate over to the CPA networks page and the OfferWalls Page and follow the links to signup, if the network has a referral program, then it will be a ref link but some don't have referral programs and they are also included. I also own the #1 Blog for finding the best GPT sites Top50GP.com as well as many others. I would be happy to promote your site especially if you choose to use my links to join networks/walls that you wish to join. I owned a few GPT sites myself and these networks and walls have all paid me on time without hassles. I no longer own GPT sites because I found it to be too much work and I find it much easier to just refer people to GPT sites and refer GPT site owners to networks than to actually run the sites. Feel free to contact me here or send me an email - Mark

here4themoney, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  3. JohnApuna

JohnApuna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Mark, id like to talk more with you. Ill connect with you via email

JohnApuna, Jun 16, 2017 IP