1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After I installed Wordpress What is next step?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RomaniaServers, Feb 2, 2017.

Hi,

I bought the domain and after that the theme for Wordpress.
    Which are the next steps for configuration?
    For example: Instal google analytics, sitemap, make connection with webmaster tools etc

Thank you all in advance

RomaniaServers, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you plan to market product with your site I suggest you start publishing articles & blog posts that relate to your product.

You can add analytics any time, but that won't show much if visitors have nothing to look at. The key is to get started, and not leave your site empty.

JoeSpirit, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Choose a theme and upload it. Install some helpful plugins, you can easily find lots of help on the internet to get the plugins you need for your wordpress website.

rf-harris, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  4. Saumya Brata Dutt

Saumya Brata Dutt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way is to get a premium theme for your niche. Then you can install the required plugins. Lastly set it up.

Saumya Brata Dutt, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  5. highphiverr

highphiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    put some content on those pages. If you have trouble with what to write, then hire someone from iwriter.com

highphiverr, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  6. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to add content to wordpress blog and customize the theme for your requirement. Also you could add articles and blogs. The you can think about SEO. You could start Google Analytic and webmaster tools. The you could try to SEO your website.

LinkGenie, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  7. AdequateContent

AdequateContent Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, customize the theme as per your need. Fill the site with appropriate contents and then submit it to search engines.

AdequateContent, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  8. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must active generating backup for your website. Last day I faced malware attack in my website and hosting company failed to deliver backup. This is really bull shit.

Amarkolom, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  9. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I would first of all, Install a good spam plugin, Build your pages, Add them to menu, Maybe set your home page and blog page, etc...

phplduser, Jun 13, 2017 IP
  10. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Install a good theme for your blog and start writing quality articles.

Digvijay Singh, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  11. Vex Vane

Vex Vane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The ONLY thing you should be concerned with right now is adding content.

GA, Webmasters, Sitemap all need you to have content and stream of visitors.

Vex Vane, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  12. Meina

Meina Active Member

Best Answers:
    After you customize the theme to suit your wants and needs, then it’s time to:
    1. Get rid of the sample page and post and some of the unnecessary plugins that come along when you install WordPress.
    2. Install and activate some important plugins such as SEO plugin, security plugin, spam plugin, backup plugin etc.
    3. Create important pages such as about website page, about me page, contact page, privacy policy page (if you ask people to subscribe you have to tell them what you’ll do with their email), etc. Don't forget to add them to your menu because only then those pages will appear on your site.
    4. Create posts. Don’t forget to optimize your posts, so people can find them. Choose keywords that have high searches and low competition for your title. Fill in the Alt Text for all the images you use. Also, put your keywords in the meta tags (title and description). You can find them in the setting of the SEO plugin you’ve installed.
    5. Submit and verify your website to Google Search Console. This includes submitting your sitemap.
    6. Create and connect Google Analytics account to find out from where the traffic comes to your site.

Meina, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  13. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you have brought a top quality web hosting.
    If, yes. Install WordPress on your web host. Now you are OK. Install some important plugins such as Yoast SEO, Jetpack, Akismet, Cache plugin, and more.
    Then start writing quality content maintaining on page SEO. Research keywords before writing because keywords are really important for all the bloggers especially the newbie bloggers. If you want to get some organic traffic that increases your reputation from the beginning, select perfect keywords.
    Thanks, Mytechgoal.

Munna Hossain, Jun 29, 2017 IP