1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offer has paid over $1,000,000 in commissions! Earn $339 per sale on CLICKBANK! Get on board NOW.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Super_Vendor, Mar 7, 2017.

[​IMG]

We are proud to present to you I.M. With Jamie 2017.

Jamie Lewis has been responsible for tens of millions of dollars through Clickbank and has been responsible for some of the biggest launches in history.

IMWithJamie.com itself has paid out over $1,000,000 in commissions to its excited affiliates.

NOW! IMWithJamie is back and ready to go in 2017!

IMWithJamie has a killer sales page that converts like crazy, accompanied with an insane sales funnel that can bring YOU up to $339 in commissions PER customer!

Where else in Clickbank can you earn THAT much per sale? Especially in the internet marketing niche!

This is possible because of the product's extremely high quality. The customer gets to attend 8 LIVE webinars with Jamie Lewis, himself, over an 8 week period.

Clickbank's refund policy is a 60 day money back guarantee, so these 8 weeks of customer satisfaction ensures the lowest refunds possible.

If they want to attend more, they simply upgrade, and YOU get the commission.

Jamie has been doing these webinars twice a week for years now. He's the best and the customers love it.

Check out the JV page for conversion proofs and more. This product's quality speaks for itself.

Get on board NOW before this blows up the Clickbank marketplace. Seriously, send some traffic and see for yourself.

We appreciate your efforts and look forward to having a successful relationship with you.

Here are the details you need:

Salespage: http://imwithjamie.com/indexcb2017.html

Your affiliate link: yourid . imwithj.hop.clickbank.net

The sales funnel:

[​IMG]

The JV/Affiliate page:
    http://imwithjamie.com/cb2017jv.html

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

If you are a high volume affiliate interested in commission bumps please send me a PM.

Thank you for your attention!

Sincerely,
    Rick

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Super_Vendor, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  2. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just a quick update:

The sales funnel of the upsells has been tweaked with new progression, timing, and visual changes.

It's converting like fire! Seriously it's unbelievable. In this small screenshot shot you will see just 15 sales and 12 upsells!

Remember most of these are $197 upsells.

Our affiliates are straight up banking on this!

[​IMG]

The JV/Affiliate page:
    http://imwithjamie.com/cb2017jv.html

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

If you are a high volume affiliate interested in commission bumps please send me a PM.

Thank you for your attention!

Sincerely,
    Rick

Super_Vendor, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  3. ctoyun

ctoyun Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, I will give it a try.

ctoyun, Jun 12, 2017 IP
    Super_Vendor likes this.