1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help on choosing an affiliate (Tried multiple already)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Inspiredgfx, May 9, 2017.

Hey everyone,

Ok some background I make good money on 2 YouTube channels, October to January from AdSense.

The other 8 months I litterly make pennies a day. One is a drone channel and I put an affiliate link for well drones, and it worked great and I am very satisfied with that channels profits.

On the other hand, I have a car crash channel with lots of subscribers and at the moment low views 2000 a day, but come October will be 20k to 500k a day. I have tried using affiliate links to Amazon for dash cams, Tshirts related to the channel, bumper stickers but no conversions. I am at a loss how to monetize my channel for the low seasons, I don’t even need to make a lot of money. Anyone have any ideas that may do well?

I am open to any suggestions. I am probley missing a great opportunity somewhere but I am at a loss.

Thanks

Frank

Inspiredgfx, May 9, 2017 IP
  2. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can still be an Amazon affiliate, but it's better if you put in the description box the details about the products. And it'd be more appealing if it's on sale, like saying "$20 off on Amazon today!". I hope that makes sense. :) Good luck!

Anitasol, May 9, 2017 IP
  3. Inspiredgfx

Inspiredgfx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have amazon for now, On the drone channel it converts very very well. On the car crash/bad driving channel, it doesnt convert at all. I just am at a lose as to what to offer for such a channel.

Inspiredgfx, May 10, 2017 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried reaching out to your viewers of that channel? Maybe do a survey to find out what they're looking for in the way of products and why they visit your channel.

That information would help you find direction.

JoeSpirit, May 10, 2017 IP
  5. Inspiredgfx

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Now that is thinking haha :)

Inspiredgfx, May 10, 2017 IP
  6. vinnorokom

vinnorokom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try for EPCBoss? I work their network more than 3 years. They pay net 1 week. That means you will get paid for every week sale. This network pay for some product more than 200% commission. I recommended this network for you.
    Click Here to sign up. http://workwithrakib.online/EPCBoss

vinnorokom, May 14, 2017 IP
  7. Deeksha b

Deeksha b Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It would be great if you could promote your ads at specific geo where you can analyze and achieve most of your costumers. you can promote multiple campaigns at a time and pick all of them under one roof, which is Admitad, the largest CPA network.
    Thanks

Deeksha b, May 17, 2017 IP
  8. Jeff Rodburg

Jeff Rodburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ever done one of those poll questions? Or have you tried putting up contests? Sometimes turning the interaction over to them can change things around.

Jeff Rodburg, May 17, 2017 IP
  9. LearnBlogProfit

LearnBlogProfit Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that the poll might be a good way to go. Aside from simply capturing why they visit or what they buy, any type of data you can collect on ages, genders, etc. will be helpful in narrowing down a product or something to market.

A few other thoughts that you may want to try:

If you are getting consistent weekly views, keep switching things out on a weekly basis until you see some conversion.

Promote things you think your audience may like but that isn't directly related to the product. If it is car crash videos and other high adrenaline things, maybe energy drinks and action sports equipment might target the audience well.

LearnBlogProfit, Jun 8, 2017 IP
    Inspiredgfx likes this.
  10. Inspiredgfx

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    LearnBlogProfit that was the best suggestion yet.

If it is car crash videos and other high adrenaline things, maybe energy drinks and action sports equipment might target the audience well.

Inspiredgfx, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  11. LearnBlogProfit

LearnBlogProfit Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. After thinking about it more, the other thing you could pitch is trips (Mountains for Snowboarding, Skydiving, etc) that those type of viewers are more likely to take.

The other thing may be video games. If it is teens or younger adults (mainly males) then that is a pretty solid target for almost any type of video. Grand Theft Auto or any racing game instantly comes to mind.

You will have to refresh the suggestions more often with if you go with video games in order to stay current.

LearnBlogProfit, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  12. xxcastxx143

xxcastxx143 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there. Is there someone who can help me for a good PPS Im a newbie. Please send me a message

xxcastxx143, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  13. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there! If the issue is still ongoing, you can ask an assistance from our personal managers: they can set the targeting professionally and together you can find the best decision for your particular case.

Adsterra Network, Oct 10, 2017 IP