1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 22 backlinks but not ranking, Why??

Discussion in 'SEO' started by talkopportunity, Jun 3, 2017.

I blog at http://schoolgh.com, I have 22 backlinks according to alexa rank. But why are my posts not ranking?

talkopportunity, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  2. BaskingRock

BaskingRock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are you trying to rank for?

Your actual posts do not have a lot of content in them. It seems that the ads take up more than the content too. You will probably want to change the layout of your website for the future, because as it stands it looks pretty spammy.

Also, check out Moz's Open Site Explorer for a more accurate look at your backlink profile.

BaskingRock, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are right about that...

If he is lucky to get something indexed, then it will not stay indexed for long.
    He simply does not have much of anything that would even be considered useful.

I am shocked that adsense would approve this site in its current condition...
    so my guess is you already an adsense account. I wonder what adsense would
    do if they were to pop in and visit your site? People get declined by adsense
    everyday for having similar sites that google simply does not want in their index.

1: you have a crappy domain.
    2: overall, you have a crappy site.

It does not matter how many backlinks you have, nor does the quality of
    the backlinks matter, if your site is not worthy to rank, then it will not....

dscurlock, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  4. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    add your site on google webmaster tool and verify your site there.

hiuufji, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The site is junk; scraped content. No use to anyone. No amount of backlinks is going to rank junk.
    Google got this one right.
    Surprised that adsense has not blocked the site as well.

Agent000, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  6. Parkert

Parkert Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Please, don't keyword stuff short articles. Yes, crawlers will start at the top of your HTML and work down, so your most important and best-ranking SEO should be at the top, but you need valuable content from 5-1000 words to provide users with plenty of understanding on what you are writing about, promoting and supporting.

Execute your thoughts fully into your content, get it done.
    Your Title Tags are Screwed and short, missing alt tags, are you aware of meta tags? If so, use them and extend the words, they are short. This can all be redone in an hour or so. Take Care... Yeah, my site is shit right now, working on other sites for clients is it for me right now...

-Parker
    Sending you a report, check your messages.

Parkert, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  7. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are an important part of SEO, they mean noting if your on page factors are not addressed. other than content your site loading time, targeted keyword, all the on page factors deeply addressed. So take care of all these issues before you worry about backlinks as well as off page SEO.

Akjha, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  8. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt backlinks are one of the major ranking factors for every search engines including Google. But that does not mean every backlink is treated equally by Google bot. Apart from backlinks, you also need to concentrate on content. Without good content it is very hard to rank on Google these days. Therefore wining formula for Google ranking should be a combination of good content and good backlinks.

seo_buzz, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  9. vamert

vamert Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't mean that if you have lots of back-link then your site will be rank up. Remember that Google also gauge how authority was the back link is.

vamert, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  10. Katie12309

Katie12309 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to build better backlinks. These are the kinds of backlinks you should build:
    1.) Write guest posts on other blogs in the same niche
    2.) Submit your blog to directories in related niche
    3.) Create videos on youtube and link to your website in the description
    4.) Share your posts/articles or website on Facebook groups, Google+ communities and Twitter to increase Social Shares!
    5.) Ask people to share your content. Add Facebook sharing plugins to your website/blog.

Katie12309, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  11. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    It's not a good amount of back-links which is really impact your ranking. So you should create some more links and then will check either your website is ranking well or not.

brajeshyadav, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  12. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to improve onpage of your website and try to create solid backlinks from niche related websites.

indiainteract01, Jun 24, 2017 IP