1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Front End Web Developer Services

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Rokis, Jun 7, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

Languages I work with are: HTML5, CSS3 and BootStrap. Pixel perfect, mobile responsive are not an issue for me and can be done per request.

I have already done few big jobs and a number of small ones which tested my skills and I proved myself very well so far. I always work with an attitude that no job is too big or too small to be done.

As I am still fairly new to this community and the market forum as well, I will be offering very reasonable prices for the jobs I'll work on and I'm mainly looking for jobs to receive a feedback, trust and most importantly - experience.

Message me for a quote now :)

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Rokis, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  2. Scoding

Scoding Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's a review:

Had worked with Rokis before, decent junior front end developer, will not charge you an arm and a leg todo a HTML/CSS job, delivers a good quality code as well as it being pixel perfect/mobile responsive. He may not be as experienced as others but that is not a bad thing as each experienced have todo it "their way or no way" which usually is not optimal, would highly recommend him!

Scoding, Jun 7, 2017 IP