1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FogzyAds is a Scam. Please Avoid...

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by islarky88, Apr 1, 2017.

I would like to report that fogzyads.com scammed me...

i made $2000 in tital of 3months and they told me that they will pay. after almost weeks of contacting them, they decided to ignore me.

beware

islarky88, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  2. Avallon1

Avallon1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly happened with me. FogzyAds is a Scam.

Avallon1, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  3. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    $2000 is a good amount, how did you even made that money, if you really have quality traffic then work with companies who offering daily payments and more reliable and in business for long period, just to mention we are in business since 2003 an we make all payments at globaladmedia.com to our publishers within one hour of request, once all traffic is verified and approved.

So its best to work with reliable companies.

GlobalAdMedia, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  4. Avallon1

Avallon1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was getting $2 average CPM for GCC traffic with Fogzy. what is your average rates?

Avallon1, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  5. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    That could be reason you did get cheated, because you were getting blind cpm rate, when an ad network offer blind rates they have no idea what they doing and where they going to get that many to pay their publishers, cpm rate always determined on quality and performance of traffic, so this is something I cannot tell you what you going to get, because it all depends on which advertiser will buy your traffic and how good it twill perform and cpm rate always depends on traffic performance, if it has good performance then more and more advertiser want to buy it and bid for it.

GlobalAdMedia, Jun 6, 2017 IP