1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Could Someone Tell Me Why My BBCode And Smilies Dont Work

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by tunescool, May 31, 2017.

my bbcode and smilies arent working on phpbb. i just installed 3.2 new weeks ago, use the abbc extension, it was working fine

one time i deleted the whole overall footer to take the copyrite out and the same thing happened

PM me for the link

tunescool, May 31, 2017 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Probably because you have modified something - probably you aren't including a dependency or something like that. Check network-logs (fetching of files), PHP-error logs, phpBB-logs (if any) and so on. It is probably there somewhere.

PoPSiCLe, May 31, 2017 IP
  3. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yea i know goonball i need someone to tel me what it is, do you think im gonna go over every modification

tunescool, May 31, 2017 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think you're gonna go over every modification - why the hell shouldn't you? Instead you're asking for someone to help you, without providing the link, or any incentive (money, to have someone do your work for you). Revert whatever modifications you did, and then do them again, one at a time, until it breaks, then do that modification again, the right way this time. And do check your logs and network info.

PoPSiCLe, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  5. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes pm me for the link, i know theres people who enter a url on a site and can see exactly what the problem is rather than waste hours of my time

i figured it out anyway you furry mental thing

tunescool, Jun 4, 2017 IP