1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yoast SEO - Is it helping you at all?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eva33020, Apr 1, 2017.

1. juhasan

juhasan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast is just a plugin and it has no power to help your website ranking higher. These traffic lights (green, yellow, and red) are just to make you happy that you have done a great job. Otherwise, it is as same as other SEO plugins. The main purpose of an SEO plugin is to add meta title and description fields on the posts and pages.

juhasan, May 30, 2017 IP
  2. Tabassum - m

Tabassum - m Member

Best Answers:
    yoast is however very good plugin compared to other online tools and services because yoast premium is nnow coming with internal liking suggessions as well as AMP content filtering.

Tabassum - m, May 30, 2017 IP
  3. SteenH

SteenH Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I am a professionel in online marketing and agree with a lot of the comments. SEO Yoast is a good tool. It is helpful in my daily job. However it is no bible and it cannot replace a professionel but it is nice to get the hints if you by example spells a word wrong in the metatitle. I also like it because I some times not have enough headlines, but SEO Yoast hints me about it.

SteenH, May 30, 2017 IP
  4. buysoundcloudlikes

buysoundcloudlikes Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast SEO is really helpful and easy to use. It helps to create XML sitemaps.

buysoundcloudlikes, May 30, 2017 IP
  5. Md.Saddam Hossain

Md.Saddam Hossain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast is one of the best SEO plugins for on-site optimization purpose. Furthermore, It can help you to optimize your content for search engines & audiences. You should setup the plugin correctly to better indexing results.

Md.Saddam Hossain, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  6. vamert

vamert Member

Best Answers:
    Well using yoast help develop your on-page optimization, but still, you need to work out your off page

vamert, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  7. BilJAX147

BilJAX147 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use this plugin for my clients sites. I think it's one of the best SEO plugin for WP. Very simple. Also, for SEO beginners useful to read Yoast blog. There a lot of good stuff.

BilJAX147, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  8. BaskingRock

BaskingRock Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here's the thing about Yoast. It is only helping you with a piece of the SEO puzzle.

On-page SEO takes into account many factors. Yoast is good by providing you with an outline of where to plug in keywords and a few other options, but it does not help with creating a well-rounded SEO strategy.

For example, you might be optimizing for the wrong keyword. Wrong as in, this is not a keyword that will convert well for you, or it is not a keyword that you should be competing for because it's far too competitive and you're a small site without the resources to rank for it.

SEO can factor in mobile responsiveness, backlinks, and more. So Yoast is good at what it does, by providing an outline of where to plug in the keyword, but it is not a one-stop solution.

BaskingRock, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  9. ahmedsheeraz

ahmedsheeraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast is a good plugin but now a days another plugin SEO Framework is getting grounds and i am using the same one on my blog and its pretty impressive. Anyway back to your topic, Yoast will definitely help you out but it will never drive organic traffic for your blog. You have to struggle it for yourself and Yoast will boost your efforts. Things to do:

1. Whatever your blog niche is, find what people are mostly looking for and write articles on those topics (Google Trends will help you out)
    2. If you are new, target Long tail keywords and use them in your articles.
    3. Write attractive post titles and Use keyword http://learningcms.com/writing-traffic-driven-titles-how-to/
    4. You have written a master piece, no one will bother unless you share it with world. Be social on Facebook, twitter etc...
    5. Sit back and see organic traffic rolling.

Its not Yoast, its YOU!!! Yoast is just helping you out. Hope this helps.

ahmedsheeraz, Jun 3, 2017 IP