1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tracyeinny.com.sg Revamped

Discussion in 'Websites' started by wisdomtool, May 25, 2017.

Firstly this is not my site, nor am I their friends, just that they happened to be very popular here in Asia. What do you think of their Tracyeinny and any areas they can improved upon to make it a world class fashion site? Really hope to see local sites making it to global

wisdomtool, May 25, 2017 IP
  2. jik34

jik34 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    The site is very simple but easy to understand and purchase products.

I suggest to tell your friend to add more products so it could be more interesting.

I see that the primary domain tackthis.co allows you to make a new store wicth is a good thing for start-up businesses because the site can rank higher in google.

Also if you can find a nice sub-domain is more valuable because people will trust your site & purchase the items you put on your store.

If you want that your friends store to rank in different countries you can't do anything about it because it's a sub-domain, you must own the actual primary domain and play a little in google webmaster tools.

But maybe there is a trick from what I remember...try to add flag codes into html code, but I think you can add only 1 country code...search more on google about this...

Anyway, it's a good store and i give it 8/10. Good luck with sales!

/jik

jik34, May 29, 2017 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Just curious, is there anything faster and neater than joomla/virtuemart for tracyeinny

wisdomtool, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  4. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not yours, it's not your friends - why the hell would you ask for help to make it a world class *****?

Blank ™, Jul 4, 2017 IP