1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long it takes to get your first affiliate income?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hoadongtien, May 28, 2017.

I am a newbie and have been building the site for 2 months. I have not earned any money yet. 2 months without income means failure?!!! How long it takes to get your first affiliate income? Can you share your experience?

hoadongtien, May 28, 2017 IP
  2. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much traffic do you have - is it targetted? Saying shortly - if you had at least 10 visits daily from targetted traffic you should generate at least few sales and comission in such period of time. If not, try changing methods or affiliate network.

zibolin, May 28, 2017 IP
  3. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Lol, you sound like a newbie. To make sales you need traffic, and not any kind of traffic, targeted traffic. And targeted traffic is not easy to acquire. The best two channels you have a chance with is Social Media, and Search Engines. Now the first one will drive traffic instantly but you need a fan base. The best way to use Social Media is to post great content constantly, and in time your fan base will grow. In the other hand, Search Engines is a bit slow on results. It may take as low as 4 months to get the traffic going and up to 2 years to see real traffic.

My experience with Search Engines was bad. I worked with SEO for the past two and a half years and I still only get one or two visitors a day. But it doesn't have to be the same for you. You might get off the ground faster, much faster. And to avoid the mistakes I did you need to hire a great SEO person or agency. The person working on your site SEO can make or break your site. They all say they are experts, but most of them are not.

I hope that helped :)

FarrisFahad, May 30, 2017 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Generating affiliate income is solely depends on the way you promote them. You have to create a list before your start promoting things. Email lists will help you to get some leads and conversions. Try the products or services yourself first, write a killer review post about the product. Include pros and cons. It will definitely help you to get the things started. Hope it will help you.

iwebsocial, May 30, 2017 IP
  5. hoadongtien

hoadongtien Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am a complete newbie. Thanks for your advice. My plan is writing quality content and share it on social networks. I used to do that with a blog about learning japanese, and get 1000 likes in a week, then the site started to have regular traffic of 50-100 per day. I think I should do the same for my new site about affiliate marketing.

hoadongtien, May 30, 2017 IP
  6. hoadongtien

hoadongtien Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice. I have visited your imbloggingtips. It's amazing. Are you collecting leads? According to you, on average, how long it takes to get 500 quality leads.

7. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am collecting leads. It will depends on my marketing strategies. The best way to collect lead is to provide fresh and relevant content on regular basis. Do Guest posting on high authority websites that are relevant to your niche.

8. hoadongtien

hoadongtien Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you. If possible, could you look through my blog and give me a few advices? I am very grateful --> ReviewKISS.com

9. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    topcoder, May 30, 2017 IP
  10. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    Your website looks good to me. My only suggestion is to keep adding more informative post and increase your backlink score. You have really low amount of backlinks. Try to increase it. You can do guest posting, blog commenting, Web 2.0 sites, Social networking sites are some of the great ways to get traffic.