1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend a Best | Highest Affiliate Program that really pay?!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by coolrohit222002, Aug 22, 2012.

1. expertmobi.com

expertmobi.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ExpertMobi will be happy to have you aboard. Friendly support, a variety of offers for you to promote and honest payouts on time.
    Reach us on Skype: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394

expertmobi.com, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  2. JakeCotter

JakeCotter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the one im with pays out crazy commissions you can earn up to $16000 in one commission Id post my referral but Im not sure if im aloud aha

JakeCotter, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  3. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you have traffic looking for Free stuff like T-shirts then try Leadbolt surveys and give them t-shirts when certain number of surveys are completed.

jaguar34, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  4. BeThePersonOfYourDream

BeThePersonOfYourDream Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello all,

Thank you for your time and for reading this post. I promise to give great value for your time and trust.

Are you looking to start an internet business but not sure where or how to start?
    Are you an affiliate for Amazon Affiliate Program? If yes, stop right now! You deserve better.
    Are you thinking about joining the Amazon Affiliate Program? Please don't even go there.

Why?

I am thinking about hosting a FREE Internet Business Webinar for you guys. If you're interested please reply to this thread. If there're enough people, I will post a webinar link here for you to join. I would like see how many people are interested first. So I'll closely observe this thread for your responses.

Here's what I have in mind for this FREE 1 hour educational webinar. I will personally present this webinar. This business training will reveal the advantages and disadvantages of 3 different types of internet business models; and you will discover which one is best for you. This can save you headache, heartache, efforts, time and money. The 3 types of internet business models that I will discuss are:
    1. The Affiliate Marketing model
    2. Create Your Own Information Product model
    3. The Licensing model
    Again thank you for reading!

Ang

BeThePersonOfYourDream, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  5. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting CPA offers for over 16 years. The one thing that I have learned is that, how well an offer converts is often more important than the payout.

While the payout is obviously important, I would rather promote an offer that pay decent and has a high conversion rate, than something payout high and almost always will have a very low conversion rate.

The lower payout / high converting offer, will usually produce an overall higher income and on a much more steady basis. Of course there are probably exceptions to the rule.

The above though is why I have always heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. Simply because there is no credit card / purchase required. All a user has to do is fill out a form to complete an offer, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offer that require a sale to be made.

eMonetize, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  6. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Take a look at Expertmobi offers.

Dylan Barns, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  7. Isidora

Isidora Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    We are looking for new affiliates
    Jinny Lotto will pay up to $4 per valid lead.
    Contact me if interested to schedule an appointment.

Isidora, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  8. Kushagra Asati

Kushagra Asati Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ya

Kushagra Asati, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  9. WHUK

WHUK Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried WebHosting UK Com affiliate program?
    Join Webhosting UK Com (WHUK) Affiliate Program TODAY and earn up to £250 per referral and 65% Commission per Sale!
    Visit for more information - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/affiliates/

WHUK, Dec 27, 2016 IP
  10. tdneubr

tdneubr Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello. One of the hottest niche's right now is Mattress Retailing. Here is an article from Internet Retailer Magazine that highlights this industry.

https://www.internetretailer.com/2016/04/25/why-mattress-e-retailers-have-spring-their-step

A really good company that is gaining some traction is listed on Share A Sale. They are called Avocado.

https://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=68778

This is a small niche that is growing and the payouts are fantastic.

tdneubr, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  11. Proaffili

Proaffili Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I guess none of you folks might have heard of Sarah Staar the UK's top female internet marketer. She is noted for being straightforward trustworthy and ethical and is the creator of more than 30 best selling products. She has opened my eyes to the real world of internet marketing, I trust her a lot, and she has never betrayed that trust. I have been one of her affiliates for nearly 1 year and 6 months now, and boy she pays you every time and on time. I will not say she is the best, but certainly, she is one of the best and one to look at. She has high, medium and low-end products - all information products.

Proaffili, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  12. Nata_nata

Nata_nata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to be paid a lot then promote a product that costs more than a few bucks (I am considering white niches) + make sure affiliate program/network offers some decent commission.

Take a look at Macphun affiliate program - IMHO meets the abovementioned criteria :D

Nata_nata, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  13. Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Programs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some of the highest paying or the highest paying affiliate programs that really pay are at BigTicketAffiliatePrograms.com.

In fact, if anyone knows of any more like that I would sure like to hear about it, and I can promise to sign up under you if I apply to any of them.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    Affiliate Programs, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  14. Jonnyg13

Jonnyg13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The biggest single commission I know of is regal assets, I think their average commission is around $2000 but their biggest is $90k I believe. But you could argue that some of the SAAS affiliate programs pay better as you an get paid monthly forever for each referral.

Jonnyg13, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  15. Proaffili

Proaffili Active Member

Best Answers:
    All this talk about which affiliate programs offer decent commissions and which doesn't make sense at all if you don't first learn how to sell affiliate products. Pay attention to what Convert RSS to PHP wrote in his post above; he is absolutely correct. Most people get involve in internet marketing suffering from the "make money quick sindrome", hence the reason most are making very little or none at all.

Proaffili, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  16. Nata_nata

Nata_nata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check MACPHUN Software Affiliate Program https://macphun.com/affiliates - depends on your traffic - you can get up to 50% Revenue Share while monetizing Mac traffic

Nata_nata, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  17. Scriptechweb

Scriptechweb Member

Best Answers:
    Check with Maxbounty, Cashetwork and EPCboss, they really pay well.

Scriptechweb, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  18. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think anything in the tech niche pays high. :)

Anitasol, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  19. shanebass

shanebass Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there. I know its old blog. But hopefully you get a chance to read this. I came across and seen that you have traffic for "wanna earn Online". If you are looking for big payout top affiliate program, then I recommend TopAffs Network.

Let get your traffic worth. Add me to Skype: Topaffs

In fact, if anybody else reading this, please don't hesitate to skype me :)

I look forward to assistance you in everywhere possible as I can . Hope this help

shanebass, May 27, 2017 IP
  20. Vig

Vig Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm part of a private affiliate group that has access to CPL offers upwards of $25-30 if anyone is interested. Right now I'm recruiting a couple new "students" to show the ropes to and guide them down the same path that allows me to work at home in my boxers every day :)

Vig, Jun 8, 2017 IP