1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Sales reports

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by syda, May 24, 2017.

I am selling articles in the article marketplace but it is very difficult for me to get any kind of overview of my sales without calculating them one by one. I haven't found any way to get reports of sales on DP. Also, I can't search in Paypal because the sales have nothing in common, all the buyers are different and article descriptions are different, so filtering is not an option there either. And I have so many other transactions in paypal, it would be a real hassle to sort them out individually.

I would really love a feature where I can see my monthly sales or even by a custom date range.

Thank you for your attention!

syda, May 24, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you looking for itemized detail that shows each individual transaction or really just totals/dollar totals for a time period?

digitalpoint, May 25, 2017 IP
  3. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Detailed sales info would be great, but for now, even monthly totals would be great.

syda, May 26, 2017 IP