1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get my forum on google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mike2148, May 25, 2017.

I want to make a mybb forum how do I get it on google when people search certain keywords, do I use a seo or doe I buy ads can you help, also how do you use a seo do you buy help form a company so your website can rank

mike2148, May 25, 2017 IP
  2. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to submit your website on Google: google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
    Once your website is submitted . Google crawler will come on your website and gather the content, keywords and description of your website.
    You can optimise your website as per google guidelines: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769?hl=en
    Content is major on any website. Make sure you use correct keywords and grammar on website content.
    You need to understand your users well to read their mind of keywords they can use while searching your specific service available on your website.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 25, 2017 IP
  3. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    you can submit your site in to the google webmaster tool and you can add seo addon on mybb forum so you can manage your seo.

David Jones42, May 25, 2017 IP
  4. kerjadu

kerjadu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes you must using seo,
    some keywords are easier than others, so try to get for easier keywords first

kerjadu, May 26, 2017 IP
  5. Jackie2006

Jackie2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use SEO. If you plan to buy ads you can do this for a short time because it will cost you higher.
    SEO gives you permanent and long lasting result if it is done properly.

There are 200 factors to optimise in a website. But hardly people consider these factors while promoting any site for the top, as a result most fail to achieve the Top or even first page of major search engines.

Another reason of this negligence that client does not allow sufficient time and interest in sufficient investment for his website promotion. So in return he gets low rated services.

So give a thought and select the best.

This is just my suggestion.

Good luck
    Suraj alias Jackie

Jackie2006, May 26, 2017 IP
  6. tanvir islam

tanvir islam Member

Best Answers:
    i think you need to rank to the long tail keyword 1st
    do a little SMM.
    and then try to use media buying advertise your forum to other related website
    you can also open a CPA offer to the IM marketer in this way you have to pay those marketer based on every member you get
    cheek offfervult for details :)

and for SEO and SMM upwork is the best place to hire quality freelancer you can also hire them for forums like thisone or BHW :)

tanvir islam, Jun 9, 2017 IP
  7. Akjha

Akjha Member

Best Answers:
    You looking to rank your keyword in google search, keep your more involvement in SEO....

Akjha, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  8. Villanovo

Villanovo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi !

The best is to provide relevant content on the keywords you want to rank at. Google will quickly see your website if you have an active forum and you will be indexed soon after. Indeed, if you just want to be indexed, you can use Google Search Console and submit your website.

Tell us the result and share your experience :)

Villanovo, Jun 22, 2017 IP