1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Very HOT Press Release & Articles Business/Fully Automated/ZERO WORK

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sushmanayan82, Apr 14, 2017.

===> You are bidding on a Press Release & Article Services Business. 7 Day Auction! No Experience Required.
    BID WITH CONFIDENCE! - 100% Positive Feedback
    Please Do not Bid on this Auction if you have no money or no intent to pay after auction is done...
    EXCLUSIVE PRESS RELEASE AND ARTICLE RESELLER SERVICE- start making money online TODAY! Get this fullyoutsourcedHIGH REVENUEwebsite and establish your PASSIVE INCOME STREAM!

##DETAILS OF AUCTION##

Bestprservices.com is a fully outsourced & automated web business that has the potential to gross over $2500 per month. The site is based on providing a press release (Writing & Submission) & Articles service (Writing & Submission) to business owners looking to increase their publicity.

What makes Bestprservices.com powerful? There are millions of small business owners around the world in the market for Press Release services (Writing & Submission) & Articles Services (Writing & Submission) that they will highly benefit from. And with this service you can provide them best quality services at affordable prices, maintaining GREAT revenue for yourself as a reseller!
    There is HUGE DEMAND for This Service and It’s Growing Every Day!
    WHY SHOULD YOU BID ON THIS WEBSITE?
    ---------------------------------------
    All the services (Press Release writing & Submission And Article writing & submission Services offered by website are extremely beneficial plus.
    On each order, you will make more than 100% profit, with Bestprservices.com you can practically expect to make up to $2000 per week in your spare time. The information you will receive will help you find customers and get orders quick. Additionally this website has admin panel (CMS) that gives you too many option to get control and make changes in your website,absolutely no experience needed to run this website or admin panel.
    If you know how to send an email you can run this business.

This Stunning Designed Website Consist of Following Services. Good Looking Complete Website with all Reseller Services 3D effects given to make it more beautiful. We take pride in our work and we will never sell you anything worthless. Just take a look at our web design. We carefully craft it to perfection. All the graphics on there are all of the highest quality.
    ------------------------------------------
    WHY I'M SELLING THIS WEBSITE
    -------------------------------------------
    I am developer and designer and generally make Profitable Websites with new ideas to gain Maximum Profit and keeping in mind serious Business effortless and maximum gain for my customers. If you are interested in building the same Services website please pm me.
    We will forward you the quotation for my services. :)

---------------------------
    HOW THIS BUSINESS WORKS
    1) You receive a new order from a customer, payment is received immediately into your PayPal account, or
    whatever payment processor you use.
    2) You forward the order to the provider to suppliers - they Deliver the services they promised.
    3) You don't have any work to do besides replying to clients' emails. That's it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FULLY OUTSOURCED SERVICES
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) Press Release Services
    - Press Release Writing - Press Release Submission

2) Articles Services
    -Article Writing
    -Articles Submission

HIGH DEMANDING SERVICES
    The services offered on this site are very high demanding which will only rise with time. As more and more
    websites are built and more businesses turn online, the requirement for traffic and SEO-related backlinks
    will only increases. This website will take benefit of that growing trend by offering services that cater
    directly to the demand of those webmasters and online businesses.

Press release & Article services reputation is also at an all time high. Every online business understands the importance of
    establishing a strong presence within Press Release & Articles writing & submission. Not only are these channels able to get a business reputation to increase, but they are also useful for getting direct,
    targeted traffic and customers to those online businesses’ websites. By owning a website that offers services
    tailored to increase a person’s or a business’ presence within these social media, you’re taking advantage of
    this incredible trend.

-----------------------
    WEBSITE INFORMATION
    This good looking website is now completely established on Easy CMS Using Wordpress it is really very easy to manage Contents,Pricing Table, HomePage Setting in the site. Although I have have spent countless hours on designing this website but Now its completely ready to do some pretty income for new Buyer. Contents are completely unique but written by me as I am not Native english speaker so mistakes can be corrected on your point out after the sale.

-------------------------------------------------
    WEBSITE CONSISTS OF FOLLOWING PAGES
    --------------------------------------------------
    Home
    Our Services ( Including all the services and package )About Us ( important for clients to increase Reliability)Testimonials ( Proof about happy clients)
    FAQ's (Important for Clients )
    Contact Us ( Working Contact us page)

This Theme has lots of Functionalities you can change Colors , Fonts,Sliders,homepage Setting,Adding Portfolio,Gallery, Footer, SEO Option, Side bar , blog , pricing Table, And much more option which will make the wordpress world easy.

-------------------------------------------------------
    SUPPLIERS RATE AND PROFIT COMPARISON
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I have different Suppliers Sources here I am mentioning Cheapest Supplier Prices can vary a little bit for alternative Supplier . PM me for the Rate List Provided to me by the Supplier. It is highly Reliable Source.
    [​IMG]
    Press Release Writing
    - 1 Press Release - Supplier rate $10 - Sale Price $25 - Profit = $15
    - 2 Press Release - Supplier rate $20 - Sale Price $45 - Profit = $25
    - 5 Press Release - Supplier rate $55 - Sale Price $125 - Profit = $70- 10 Press Release - Supplier rate $88 - Sale Price $189 - Profit = $101
    - 20 Press Release - Supplier rate $499 - Sale Price $1199- Profit = $700

Press Release Submission
    - 40 Press Release - Supplier rate $24 - Sale Price $60 - Profit = $36
    - 100 Press Release - Supplier rate $60 - Sale Price $139 - Profit = $79
    - 250 Press Release - Supplier rate $155 - Sale Price $329 - Profit = $174- 500 Press Release - Supplier rate $299 - Sale Price $619 - Profit = $320
    - 1000 Press Release - Supplier rate $549 - Sale Price $1199- Profit = $650
    Article Writing
    - 1 Article - Supplier rate $2 - Sale Price $6 - Profit = $4
    - 2 Article - Supplier rate $3 - Sale Price $11 - Profit = $8
    - 5 Article - Supplier rate $10 - Sale Price $29- Profit = $19
    -10 Article - Supplier rate $20 - Sale Price $57 - Profit = $37
    - 25 Article - Supplier rate $60 - Sale Price $139 - Profit = $79
    Article Submission
    - 100 Article - Supplier rate $19 - Sale Price $41 - Profit = $22
    - 200 Article - Supplier rate $35 - Sale Price $79 - Profit = $44
    - 500 Article - Supplier rate $89 - Sale Price $199- Profit = $110
    -1000 Article - Supplier rate $145 - Sale Price $379 - Profit = $234
    - 2500 Article - Supplier rate $399 - Sale Price $899 - Profit = $500

WHAT WILL THE NEW OWNER GET?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    1) Premium and Brandable domain name (VALUE $39)Your purchase includes one year subscription. We will push domain to your go Godaddy account.
    2) Complete Premium theme Website. (VALUE $197)
    3) 5+ Pre-installed Wordpress Plugins. (VALUE $97)
    4) Very Professional Custom Theme Design - This Makes People Really Trust You! (VALUE $297)
    5) Tutorial To Understand Website (VALUE $37)6) FREE Website Transfer (VALUE: $40)
    7) FREE Reliable Suppliers (VALUE $997)
    8) FREE Lifetime Support To Run the service (VALUE: $897)9) FREE After sales support (VALUE: $297)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    BUY IT NOW BONUSES :-
    # Free Hosting for a year (value $49)
    # 345 AdSense Ready To Go / Ready Made Websites & Articles With Resell Rights (value $197) # 50+ CLONE SCRIPTS NICHE TURNKEY PHP 100% Working (value $249)
    # 225,000 Website Templates Graphics Design Sites Business scripts html php (value $299)
    # 1000 TURNKEY SCRIPTS / WEBSITES FOR SALE WITH RESELL RIGHTS FOR EBAY BUSINESS (Value $399)
    # Free Lifetime Email Support

COMMON QUESTIONS:-

I want to ask a question which is not mentioned here ? Contact me at
    I'm new to running websites and blogs, is that a problem? Not a problem at all! In fact, most of my websites and blogs are based on the Wordpress platform.
    This makes it very easy to learn how to run a website because it's so user-friendly.
    Once you've learned how, you can apply the same knowledge to ALL of your Wordpress websites!
    I will help you if you need it, just ask!

Do I need hosting? We will host the site free till website transfer.You Can host with us if you do not have .It costs $4.95 per month or $49 per year.
    If you have your own hosting, just tell us the NAMESERVER 1 & 2.
    It is easy for us to pointing the domain to your hosting.

What if I don't live in the United States?That's perfectly alright. You can run these sites from anywhere in the world!

sushmanayan82, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  2. Lisa Georgese

Lisa Georgese Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Hello, is the website still for sale?

Lisa Georgese, May 22, 2017 IP