1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a Payment Processor for ecom Skincare Biz - High Risk

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by DarrenM-UK, May 19, 2017.

Hi everyone,

I would like some help if you can. I currently have a business in US with ITIN, EIN, US bank account and company corp documents. I have a UK passport so no SSN but have my home in WY. I will be needing a gateway and virtual terminal as orders will be on the website and over the phone. This is a startup selling serums, oils, and nutra not drugs.

My avg ticket is expected to be $180.

I want on shore only, I have spoken to many merchant accounts, I have even looked Solidtrust Pay, which seems a decent option but their pricing is very high - and I totally understand.

Does anyone have something?

DarrenM-UK, May 19, 2017 IP
  2. Dan Cohen

Dan Cohen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Darren,

I believe we certainly can help you with a Payment Gateway. We work only with clients that require High Risk credit card processing.

Do Not Wait.

Contact me right now to discuss thru Skype:

Dan

Dan Cohen, May 20, 2017 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you tried ccnow? I remember it does take high risk ones, not sure of the policies now.

wisdomtool, May 20, 2017 IP
  4. DarrenM-UK

DarrenM-UK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies.
    @Dan Cohen - you should give some details on how you will be able to help and what specific situations you've been able to help others. I have a feeling your reply might be a type of generic post.

@ wisdomtool - I have sent an email to CCNow, however my concern is they are not setting up a US base merchant account (after checking their address), due to my customer base being in US, I would expect many card declines (between 10% - 30%). That is a main reason why I would prefer US base, but I could be wrong about them. Also, I found supplements to be restricted on their website: https://www.ccnow.com/restricted-items

I will wait their reply.

Anyone else have other ideas?

DarrenM-UK, May 20, 2017 IP
  5. DarrenM-UK

DarrenM-UK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately Dan your 20% - 30% per transaction is not worth the time in my case. Actually I found another company in Canada who can offer 6.5% + $1.5 per transaction

DarrenM-UK, May 22, 2017 IP
  6. Dan Cohen

Dan Cohen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Darren, when you contacted me directly through Skype you and I both know that I told you I can process cards at between 20% to 27%. So, I will accept your apology for misleading this forum with your error.

The above means, I’m offering to pay out 73% to 80% to those that I process credit cards for.

Additionally, this forum is very curious to know who the secret company you located that will process for you for 6.5% + $1.5 transaction.

You see, I know this industry very well, and I know that my offer is very valuable to many who are having a difficult time getting approved for a High Risk payment processor.

Dan Cohen, May 23, 2017 IP
  7. DarrenM-UK

DarrenM-UK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just to give people here an update so others can follow along and hopefully avoid companies who charge over 20% in fees. It seems after searching high and low, there are opportunities which I will explain in a moment.

It was mentioned ccnow.com, I have read many comments about this company in not paying people on time and others are not receiving it, so I sent them an email to: and I also called them on many different numbers they have and choosing option 2, between their said times they are open.

if i'm unable to get hold of support at this early stage, I am recommending to myself (avoid).

I contacted CCbill, however they do not offer Virtual terminal in order to process keyed in orders over the phone, so not a match for me. I was declined by Casepayment which to high risk business, and EVO, Humbolt to name a few.

I have contacted Netbilling (without a reply) and solid"trust" pay - who have replied in timely fashion and provided all my documents and quickly approved my account. I just need to pay $39 for the merchant account. Their rates are 6.5% + $1.5 and a 10% rolling reserve which is returned in 4 or 6months, depends on your approval. I have also spoken with someone else from this forum, who is able to get me starting with an aggregator first then apply for a MID which are great rates and only 5% reserve rolling back in 90 days. So soon as I get approved I will post it here in the group.

Unfortunately many people who post in these forums saying they can help (sure they can). However, if will be at a VERY high price. Yes Dan Cohen did inform on here was able to help, but didn't disclose the fees, until I contacted him via skype. If he feels this is the best way to market to people so be it.

Just to be clear, before I moved to USA (now traveling), I actually helped people set up businesses, bank accounts and merchant accounts, all done virtually for US market. So I know it can be done without having to pay for a service like Dans 20%-30%, in fact as high as 8% worse case.

In my case 20%-30% is too high for my margins, so that is a financial decision i've made. So its important to know your numbers. On the flip side Dan does reply to message quickly and was very helpful.

DarrenM-UK, May 24, 2017 IP
  8. Lindzj27

Lindzj27 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are still in need of a preocessor, I have a friend that helped out with my business. He deals with a lot of high risk merchants and will get you the lowest rate guaranteed. Message me if you'd like his info and/or quote

Lindzj27, May 26, 2017 IP
  9. topimiring

topimiring Active Member

Best Answers:
    im interested too in high risk merchants, i live in indonesia and only have indonesian bank account. And never have complain about my product, because i sell honest product same as description.
    Last time i use paypal, and on 3rd transaction, they shut down my acc. They not accept my niche. (Herbal/supplement)

topimiring, May 28, 2017 IP
  10. One2Pay.com

One2Pay.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check our website one2pay.com and join our live chat support for more assistance. You can also send an email at

One2Pay.com, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  11. SolidTrustPay

SolidTrustPay Peon

Best Answers:
    As a representative of SolidTrust Pay, I would like to thank Darren for his openness and honesty on this thread during his search for a suitable payment processor for his business and industry.

While there is no false information on this thread, we do assess each merchant application individually, so we encourage those who are searching for a payment processor to do their research and contact us directly with any inquiries.

SolidTrustPay, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  12. HomeBlogger

HomeBlogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Be very careful dealing with Solidtrustpay, so many complains about them online about their services, and I also had a bad past with them back in 2013.

HomeBlogger, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  13. SolidTrustPay

SolidTrustPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello HomeBlogger,

While we've had our ups and downs over our nearly 11 year history, we've always been very committed to solving issues for our users and merchants.

If you've had a poor experience in the past, we urge you to contact our customer support at https://support.solidtrustpay.com/ to see if there is some way we could rectify that today.

SolidTrustPay, Jun 26, 2017 IP
  14. Maz5

Maz5 Peon

Best Answers:
    @DarrenM-UK we can help set you up a payment processer and also with retrieving currencies into domestic accounts - call me 020 7095 0626

Maz5, Jul 25, 2017 IP