1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Blog commenting service for iPhone websites - must be dofollow links on indexed pages

Discussion in 'Services' started by nRdigital, Jun 26, 2010.

I am looking for some people to do me a blog commenting service, the blog comments need to be on iPhone websites and must be dofollow and on indexed google pages.

Please give me a price per 25 and per 50 blog comments, I have a lot of work available.

nRdigital, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  2. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do 50 blog comment @ 10 $ via paypal

flanagan, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  3. nRdigital

nRdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I now have a list of 100 pages to post comments at so need someone just to type and post comments for 100 links, let me know prices

nRdigital, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  4. mubashirnisar

mubashirnisar Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dont work with this dude,he scammed me and left me a -ve itrader,he think of us freelancer as a servant,i clearly had told him that i will do his work after sometime,and he agreed for it,and after that he had sent me payment,and now when i was about to start work,he left me with -ve and opened a dispute in paypal,while i had clearly told him that i m going to refund his money,avoid him guys at all cost

mubashirnisar, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  5. nRdigital

nRdigital Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL,

Please see the emails between me and this joker above:

In the email below you can see how rude he was when I asked him to refund if he couldn't start the work today like he advertised before I sent the payment

Sent: 28 June 2010 09:27
    To: Nathan
    Subject: RE: iphone blog commenting service

whats wrong with you dude,why are you so impatient?ok you want refund of your money,i will send it to you after sometime,get someone else who can do your work so quickly,i m not hungry for your 15$,

bye

--- On Mon, 6/28/10, Nathan Rossiter <nathan@exthus.com> wrote:

To: "Mubashir Nisar" <mubashirnisar@ymail.com>
    Date: Monday, June 28, 2010, 1:16 AM
    Hi,

Remember if you can't start today please refund my money.

Best regards,
    Nathan Rossiter

and then in the e-mail below you can see the guy's response once I left him a feedback - his true colours starting to shine through:

Sent: 28 June 2010 09:39
    To: Nathan

you are going to get my dick in your ass asshole,go fuck yourself,no money you are going to get,and i m leaving you negative as well, go fuck yourself

nRdigital, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. Rakesh Star

Rakesh Star Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Friends,

Nathan Rossiter he is a big fraud, Please dont take any work from him. He will cheat you 100% sure. His email ().

He will say a big stories in doing payment, And he have a default payment templates as well to show you that I have done payment. But nothing will happened. So friends I request you dont work with Nathan Rossiter.

Rakesh Star, May 18, 2017 IP
  7. kreatorseo

kreatorseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Forum members,

I am spokes person of Blue Digital Media. And This is to notify you all that Nathan Rossiter , also named as Daniel. He is doing unethical things as he used our company consulting and now he is not clearing $3900 since last year 2016 September.

Not this is ended here, he has bad habits as he is doing so with so many customers. As a proof some of the complain review below-

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...t-be-dofollow-links-on-indexed-pages.1850884/

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.guestposthq.com

https://www.complaintsboard.com/com...didnt-provide-anything-precisely-c759344.html

Nathan ;s address I can send as if anybody is not happy with him – you can contact him personally

Nathan Rossiter
    13 Mark Hall Moors
    Harlow,Essex
    CM20 2ND
    United Kingdom

Some of his mails what he tried to communicate regarding debt settlement-

You can understand I am in hospital right now, with my son being born just hours ago? And that I do not have 3G internet yet until morning? sent James a message, I am trying to get for you ASAP. Old dues are $4,100. $300 is for payment you made to blogger for some reason, and $600 is huge fee you charged me for slow starting on project. I agreed to all of this because you are not just like blogger but almost like friend, for any other person I work with, I would not agree to pay almost $1000 for late fees or anything like this. I am trying to get you tonight in itself from Eric. I have limited internet, Skype is not working, email takes a long time to come through, project management with Eric takes few mins to connect, I pinged him already 2 times and just waiting now his reply brother. James won’t do western union until he receives funds back from TransferWise - not because he doesn’t want to, but because he CANT he doesn’t have $5,000 more he can send until he gets back $5,000 from Transferwise, he is not a millionaire, $5,000 is huge money. Updating you ASAP brother.

Kind regards,

Nathan Rossiter

eXthus

Website Design, Development, & Internet Marketing

T: 020 8123 8204 | Skype: Nathan.Rossiter

last year old discussion you did with Pravat-

[19 December 2016 23:47] Guest Post HQ: Hi Pravat, I am very sorry to hear about your grandfather. Your payment will be cleared, you can expect a good amount in following few days, and hopefully the entire amount before December ends.

[22 December 2016 10:07] Guest Post HQ: Hi Pravat, I can give you new projects 100%, with upfront payment, but last payment will take me still a little while to arrange Can we do a call later today?Let’s speak on the phone

[22 December 2016 10:10] Guest Post HQ: I know, I am very sorry to hear that, my condolences are with you in this hard time. I can’t pick your call right now, it’s 6:30am, but I will call you later today, around 12pm my time

Even lots of polite request regarding payment, you did not settle our payment.The person is using fake ids and some corporate ids. He is just using our services and no payment. Like this he is doing with so many bloggers and writers. His info is below - Nathan Rossiter ,Nathan Rossiter ,Nathan Rossiter ,James Harvey ,sales ,hello Guest Post HQ - Suite F 11, Peartree Business Centre, South Road,Harlow, Essex, CM202BD phone - 020 81233211

[17 January 2017 19:25] Guest Post HQ: Pravat, I asked you yesterday if I could send $500 and then another $500 towards the end of this week, then weekly payments to clear the old dues. You didn’t answer, you kept saying $1,400 yesterday which wasn’t possible. If you and your partner Atul can agree to $500 today, $500 later in the week, then weekly payments, then I can make that first payment right now.

[17 January 2017 19:28] Guest Post HQ: Ok, I see it, but $1000 is not possible, as I explained already, more than 100% of the profit from the current job is going to you for the first $500.
    Today, what is possible, is $500, plus new jobs.

[17 January 2017 19:29] Guest Post HQ: I have several projects ongoing at the moment, with various different budgets and in various different niches.

[17 January 2017 19:31] Guest Post HQ: They will be worth $3,000 or more, but not all at the same time. Two of the projects I am working on are the top priority.

[17 January 2017 19:31] Guest Post HQ: So, we are agreed? I can send you $500 now, new jobs later today when clients have gone offline so I have free time to arrange the jobs, then another $500 later this week, and then weekly payments. And with this agreement, all threats from you will stop?

[17 January 2017 19:34] Guest Post HQ: OK, so just to be clear: We are agreed? I can send you $500 now, new jobs later today when clients have gone offline so I have free time to arrange the jobs, then another $500 later this week, and then weekly payments. And with this agreement, all threats from you will stop?
    New projects I will assign you as and when time allows and based on priority for each client. If everything goes well with the work, then it will be ongoing for a long time, so it will be far more than $2,000 - $3,000. But don’t expect to start $3,000 of work today. Is that agreed?

we tracked so many of your ids http://www.business2community.com/author/nathan-rossiter#pxzVXF3x5688JViJ.97

https://twitter.com/nathandrossiter

http://www.socialmediatoday.com/users/nathan-rossiter

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~018e3ae53e03635904/

Nathan Rossiter, Author at Business 2 Community Business 2 Community - Top Trends, News & Expert Analysis

[​IMG]Business 2 Community

[​IMG]

Nathan Rossiter (@nathandrossiter) | Twitter The latest Tweets from Nathan Rossiter (@nathandrossiter). Internet Marketing Consultant. Founder @GuestPostHQ. United Kingdom

[​IMG]twitter.com

There are many laws against such actions. Do you really think any large corporate company would think highly of a company that behaved in such a manner..??? Do you really think they would ever consider using a company with such a poor business acumen..???

Sent: 29 September 2017 16:58
    To:
    Subject: Re: Going to do necessary actions

Stop sending emails to @guestposthq it’s not mine, it doesn’t come to me.

I am creating the schedule plan now and will send when it’s finished.

Kind regards,

Nathan Rossiter

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
    kreatorseo, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  8. kreatorseo

kreatorseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nathan is scam -

Sent: 29 September 2017 16:58
    To:
    Subject: Re: Going to do necessary actions

Stop sending emails to @guestposthq.com it’s not mine, it doesn’t come to me.

I am creating the schedule plan now and will send when it’s finished.

Kind regards,

Nathan Rossiter

9. kreatorseo

kreatorseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Some of his mails what he tried to communication regarding debt settlement-

You can understand I am in hospital right now, with my son being born just hours ago? And that I do not have 3G internet yet until morning? sent James a message, I am trying to get for you ASAP. Old dues are $4,100. $300 is for payment you made to blogger for some reason, and $600 is huge fee you charged me for slow starting on project. I agreed to all of this because you are not just like blogger but almost like friend, for any other person I work with, I would not agree to pay almost $1000 for late fees or anything like this. I am trying to get you tonight in itself from Eric. I have limited internet, Skype is not working, email takes a long time to come through, project management takes few mins to connect, I pinged him already 2 times and just waiting now his reply brother. James won’t do western union until he receives funds back from TransferWise - not because he doesn’t want to, but because he CANT he doesn’t have $5,000 more he can send until he gets back $5,000 from Transferwise, he is not a millionaire, $5,000 is huge money. Updating you ASAP brother.

Kind regards,

Nathan Rossiter

eXthus

Website Design, Development, & Internet Marketing

T: 020 8123 8204 | Skype: Nathan.Rossiter

10. kreatorseo

kreatorseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    last year old discussion you did with Pravat-

[19 December 2016 23:47] Guest Post HQ: Hi Pravat, I am very sorry to hear about your grandfather. Your payment will be cleared, you can expect a good amount in following few days, and hopefully the entire amount before December ends.

[22 December 2016 10:07] Guest Post HQ: Hi Pravat, I can give you new projects 100%, with upfront payment, but last payment will take me still a little while to arrangeCan we do a call later today?Let’s speak on the phone

[22 December 2016 10:10] Guest Post HQ: I know, I am very sorry to hear that, my condolences are with you in this hard time. I can’t pick your call right now, it’s 6:30am, but I will call you later today, around 12pm my time

Even lots of polite request regarding payment, you did not settle our payment.The person is using fake ids and some corporate ids. He is just using our services and no payment. Like this he is doing with so many bloggers and writers. His info is below - Nathan Rossiter ,Nathan Rossiter ,Nathan Rossiter ,James Harvey ,sales ,helloGuest Post HQ - Suite F 11, Peartree Business Centre, South Road,Harlow, Essex, CM202BD phone - 020 81233211www.guestposthq.com

[17 January 2017 19:25] Guest Post HQ: Pravat, I asked you yesterday if I could send $500 and then another $500 towards the end of this week, then weekly payments to clear the old dues. You didn’t answer, you kept saying $1,400 yesterday which wasn’t possible. If you and your partner Atul can agree to $500 today, $500 later in the week, then weekly payments, then I can make that first payment right now.

[17 January 2017 19:28] Guest Post HQ: Ok, I see it, but $1000 is not possible, as I explained already, more than 100% of the profit from the current job is going to you for the first $500.
    Today, what is possible, is $500, plus new jobs.

[17 January 2017 19:29] Guest Post HQ: I have several projects ongoing at the moment, with various different budgets and in various different niches.

[17 January 2017 19:31] Guest Post HQ: They will be worth $3,000 or more, but not all at the same time. Two of the projects I am working on are the top priority.

[17 January 2017 19:31] Guest Post HQ: So, we are agreed? I can send you $500 now, new jobs later today when clients have gone offline so I have free time to arrange the jobs, then another $500 later this week, and then weekly payments. And with this agreement, all threats from you will stop?

[17 January 2017 19:34] Guest Post HQ: OK, so just to be clear: We are agreed? I can send you $500 now, new jobs later today when clients have gone offline so I have free time to arrange the jobs, then another $500 later this week, and then weekly payments. And with this agreement, all threats from you will stop?
    New projects I will assign you as and when time allows and based on priority for each client. If everything goes well with the work, then it will be ongoing for a long time, so it will be far more than $2,000 - $3,000. But don’t expect to start $3,000 of work today. Is that agreed?

we tracked so many of your ids http://www.business2community.com/author/nathan-rossiter#pxzVXF3x5688JViJ.97

https://twitter.com/nathandrossiter

http://www.socialmediatoday.com/users/nathan-rossiter

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~018e3ae53e03635904/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2017
  11. Hire Laptops

Hire Laptops Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0