1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No data showing up in dashboards in multisite

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by AntelopeWeb, May 17, 2017.

I have the better analytics plugin installed and network activated on my site. it does not seem to work properly. when on any of the site dashboards, the BA widget shows no data, no charts or anything. and if I go into charts it tells me that "some charts are only for licensed pro users". is there a way for me to just see basic stats on the dashboard like # page views in last 30 days?

thanks

AntelopeWeb, May 17, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The widget stuff should work for anyone regardless of licensing the pro version or not.

If you look at your main admin dashboard, does that part of it work for you? Also, what version of PHP are you using and what timezone is your WordPress setup for in the WordPress settings? There's a pending issue fix that will be part of the next version that is a combination of old versions of PHP long with (possibly) not setting a timezone in your WordPress that might cause it (basically an issue when it's trying to figure out the timeframe to show data when you have no timezone set).

digitalpoint, May 17, 2017 IP
  3. AntelopeWeb

AntelopeWeb Peon

Best Answers:
    in the network admin dashboard there is no widget. Timezone is America / New York and is correctly set in wordpress settings

AntelopeWeb, May 18, 2017 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Going to be rolling out a new version soon that should (hopefully) fix some timezone issues with older versions of PHP. "Hopefully" because I don't have any old versions of PHP to actually test it against, so {crossing fingers}.

digitalpoint, May 26, 2017 IP