1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the actual steps to keep getting many traffics

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by Bobo sammy, May 3, 2017.

Please, i actually do have a a doubt, have been doing Seo for a copy of website in my own page,
    such as doing the on-page and as well off- pages,
    but i still actually dont know what i can keep doing for like 4-6months (cause i heard), itz always upto those period of time, you can actually see your website on the Google first page..

so my question is that, what we i keep doing till i finally get aleast 75% of my website ranked first page ?
    this are some of the website am handling
    www.woodsinteriors.ae
    www.etrade.ae (have personally viewing, if you have any other suggestion, kindly let me know ). Thanks

Bobo sammy, May 3, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Took a quick look at your wood interiors site. I don't see any content other than product offerings. I clicked to your blog and you have no articles. As an example, the blog entry for the restaurant floor merely gives the location of the business itself. You might publish an article for that blog entry about the process of the job and the materials used. Etc.

At one time I had a website on the WordPress platform that I published my original articles on (both blog posts and pages) and placed links to related products inside the articles themselves. The search engines were very kind to me - I had a lot of organic visitors. Then I switched to a store type format where I listed products for sale and started putting my articles on a blog page off by itself. (Much like you have now.)

The search engines apparently didn't like that as my visitor numbers plummeted to near zero.

You might consider adding more original content about your activities based on the interiors you install.

JoeSpirit, May 3, 2017 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep updating the content on regular basis and do collaborations with your niche partner. Tell them to place your link on their website. Make sure you get link to reputed partners.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 11, 2017 IP
  4. Tabassum - m

Tabassum - m Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I can see this website http://www.etrade.ae/ is optimized with Yoast SEO plugin which is a great thing
    Can I get some details on what position your website appears now and what are the volume for those keywords!

Tabassum - m, May 13, 2017 IP