1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you are father...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mike30, May 5, 2017.

If you are father, can you express how important is your child's mother to you. No matter if you are married or not. in relationship or not.

mike30, May 5, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My wife is the force, if you will, behind a lot of positive influences in my life and in the life of our family. As an example, our daughter is 5 and she can already read and write (on a basic level, but still) all because my wife makes sure they do school 3-4 times a week. My wife is like a "glue" in the house holding things together. She's keenly aware of what's going with the kids. The kids are usually more open and trusting with her and so she is able to take care of things faster and more efficiently.

qwikad.com, May 5, 2017 IP
    mike30 likes this.
  3. Alexandre Laramée

Alexandre Laramée Member

Best Answers:
    My childrens morals, knowledge and care has been passed down by my girlfriend, I have come to realize how much she has sacrificed to bring these two rugrats to two wonderful children. SHe has paused her career all to take care of them for the past 10 years. I don't even know why i have waited so long but im going to be asking her to marry me this year. Things have been rough since we where 19 when we had our first child. But we have become a team and grew closer as time passed. I really know that i want to Honor her and take care of her for the rest of my life.

Alexandre Laramée, May 11, 2017 IP
    mike30 likes this.
  4. Naresh Seo

Naresh Seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no

Naresh Seo, Jun 5, 2017 IP
  5. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My wife is everything to me and my kids.

superrichguy, Jun 5, 2017 IP
  6. Allen James

Allen James Active Member

Best Answers:
    Without love of a woman it's not possible to survive and be successful, and of course, every child needs a mother.

Allen James, Jun 6, 2017 IP