1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone doing darkweb (tor)?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tibberous, May 10, 2017.

I'm thinking about starting a store on tor. I'm interested to hear if anyone has done any marketing for the deep web, and how to go about marketing something that need anonymity.

tibberous, May 10, 2017 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest moving to another country that doesnt care about anything, then you
    would not really have to go dark.

There is this fake doctor that lives in another country that sells a cure for skin cancer which
    is nothing more then a jar of acid that puts a whope ass on most that try using the cream of acid...

The US is probably after this guy, however, he is in a country that does not care, and he is
    making mad money off the hopes and dreams from others trying to cure their skin cancer....

and you think the US would care about you if you were in another country?

dscurlock, May 10, 2017 IP
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, first question is what products are you going to sell that would need you to go anonymous? Unless you live in a dangerous place or planning to sell illegal contraband, there is really little reason to go anonymous. Buyers will trust you more if they know who they're buying from.

Milliardo, May 11, 2017 IP
    Anitasol likes this.
  4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone use Tor for anonymity, trolling on Facebook? I was thinking about it. Just out of curiosity, has anyone done it?

Also, I am very curious to see if there are illegal drug stores on the dark web. I didn't here about it until maybe 2 years ago or so, and I cannot believe I had not hear of it sooner considering I'm into the web.

billzo, May 11, 2017 IP
  5. Alexandre Laramée

Alexandre Laramée Member

Best Answers:
    It's interesting to see what it is, you gotta know what you wanna do on the dark web there is no real message board that says click here to troll facebook. You gotta know what you want to get out of it. Pluis you have to install tor browser and proxy stuff if i remember

Alexandre Laramée, May 11, 2017 IP
  6. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I second this. So really, what are you planning to sell or promote that you need to be "anonymous"?

Pal, being on the darkweb is gonna be a sticky situation. Weigh the risks and the gains.

Anitasol, May 14, 2017 IP
  7. digbadsit

digbadsit Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, everything depends on what exactly you are going to trade. If this is really something black, then only Tor for anonymity is not enough. A clean separate laptop and a change of location ideally.

digbadsit, May 15, 2017 IP