1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best lead Generation Method

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, Jan 24, 2017.

?

Your best online lead generation method

1. Adwords

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Facebook Click-thru

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. SEO

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Buy email list @ Blast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Facebook Leads generation

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  6. Others (please share)

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
    Please vote or share your best lead generation method. Please be generous and share what you know.

Guntzenbach Conrad, Jan 24, 2017 IP
  2. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    I've been monetizing 3rd party data (email) using PPL (pay per lead...lead generation)offers for over 16 years.

While I am generating leads, what I'm really doing is monetizing data and the leads generated is just the function that allows me to turn the data into cash producing assets.

3rd party data is data where the users have provided permission to receive messages from third parties. So it's 100% can-spam compliant.

I get fresh / targeted data based on specific vertical...what the users requested information about or showed an interest in. I then match their interest (vertical) to a relevant offer. So if I'm getting data for life insurance, I send a life insurance offer. If I get data for education, I send an education offer, etc...

Each record will have a data source URL...where the data was generated from. You want to test the sources individually and find which data sources perform the best and promote the good sources and ditch the poor sources.

Also, you want to segment your opens / clickers - remove the unresponsive users. That way you will be building smaller but more responsive lists and eventually be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

Obviously, there is a lot more that goes into it. But it really does work and done right it can be extremely profitable.

eMonetize, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  3. Phil Beam

Phil Beam Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends of course on what you like to do with the leads afterwards. Newsletter-Signups work quite well in B2C areas, but are often useless for enterprise software.

We recently developed a tool called Beamium which helps marketers to turn visitors more effectively into leads following a gated content method. You basically embed presentations online in your blog/landing page and in the middle of the presentation the viewers must share their contact to see the remaining slides. Works great if you have studies or other intersting insights to share and makes sure that you only get validated contacts. In addition, we incorporated customer insights which automatically qualify your leads.

Phil Beam, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  4. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    I do work with Email Marketing and SEO for my lead generation campaigns.

Email marketing: Best way to convert the contacts into leads only if we have the right email database. Sometime, we do hire web researchers (2-3 peoples) for harvesting good emails.
    Once the email database is ready, the process will be like below
    Segmenting the database - Category wise segmentation and industry wise segmentation - Meeting the right people (For example, if my business is into BIG DATA, then contacting a senior level administrator or even project head will be my wrong choice. I should contact Information officers, Data officers, VP, CEO and Founders). - Preparing individual email content for each segments - Choosing the right email service providers (I prefer Pardot or Marketo). - Sending mails on the right time - For me, good marketing days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - We should knock their inbox early morning - Increasing open rate with right email subject - No fake subjects which makes curiosity - Trustable title/informative title - Calling them for a knowledge transfer discussion - Not like a sales/marketing discussion.

SEO: I work with keywords like "Keyword phrases 2-3 words" + "Targeted location"
    • Spending good time (KT Process) with my content writers. Make them to write good quality content related to the keywords I am targeting.
    • Do backlinks by my own hand for all the blogs they built. Some social shares too. Backlinks in the form of presentataion, infographic, PDF, Doc, press release, web 2.0, video or any rich content marketing techniques.
    • Do tiered link building strategies for improving the Tier 1 links PA and DA
    • Wait for some time
    • Proper internal link building with right marketing long tail phrases
    • Wait and quality run of Tier 2 and Tier 3
    • Acheiving the results.

Getting very small of leads which I can easily convert. Start again the same in the next month.

metricbuzz, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  5. Jack Ryder

Jack Ryder Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC make a fastest way to convert led for business. So it helps better than other ..

Jack Ryder, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  6. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Search Engine Optimization is still the primary lead generation strategy used by top digital marketers according to several reports. It's perfect for generating leads particularly through organic web searches that consumers use everyday. Good ranking in search results means higher visibility for websites or landing pages, generating a lot of leads in the process. There are several SEO techniques that you can choose from but content marketing should be your primary focus in SEO.

BrookeHarper, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  7. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    It is a pity that in the survey you can not choose several options.
    In the first place I would put SEO
    On second Adwords

Hybirid, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  8. sallydaniel28

sallydaniel28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Depending upon your business type the lead generation methods can differ. However, the top three online lead generation plans mentioned here are effective for almost all types of businesses.

1. Optimization of Website

The designers and marketers need to plan out a definite strategic approach to optimize a website. Although website optimization is not very complex, it is also not as easy as clicking a button. Check out these steps:

· Figuring Out current lead generation

· Optimizing each step

· Adding more landing pages

· Calls-to-Action

· Adding Thank You Pages

· Nurturing the Leads

· Personalizing Calls-to-Action

Proper optimization ensures customer focused navigation which helps the customer to understand the content better and increase the probability of sales.

2. Search Engine Optimization

It is one of the most important online marketing tools that help business owners and entrepreneurs fulfill their business goals such as increasing traffic to the website, boosting sales and generating leads. For generating leads using SEO you can follow two proven methods:

· Paid Advertising

These are the links that appear to the right or the very top of the Google’s organic search results. It is also termed as CPC (cost per click).

· Organic Search Results

Adding links to relevant sites depending on the keyword or the search term. The algorithm of a particular search engine decides the results.

3. Email Marketing

A survey suggests that email marketing is the best way to generate leads. For better lead generation through email:

· High-value Email Content

If you want to attract leads through email marketing, offer relevant and high-value content. Make sure you offer something new always so that the email will lead the customer to your website.

· Adding Triggered Emails

These are also called drip campaigns or autoresponders. These are automatically activated the moment a particular customer takes an action. It can be anything from placing an order, downloading a Whitepaper or even filling up a contact form.

sallydaniel28, May 10, 2017 IP