1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When you walk into a compartment shop, what are you aspiring to buy?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Guntzenbach Conrad, May 9, 2017.

You know those shops which gives people an opportunity to sell things, and they provide space in a cube. Typically they sell HP accessories and toys there.

Whenever you walk into these type of shops, what would you buy?

Guntzenbach Conrad, May 9, 2017 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I think that it is a bit different here in the U.S. I have only seen stores like you describe above set up for people selling used and antique items from rented spaces. Occasionally, you will see new products like toys, electronics, etc., but most of the space is taken up by the older stuff. When the wife and I go to such places it is typically not with a specific purchase in mind, but more the opportunity to see a wide array of unique things that could be purchased, if desired.

jrbiz, May 9, 2017 IP
    Guntzenbach Conrad likes this.
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When I walk into a COMPARTMENT shop, I would be expecting to buy COMPARTMENTS just like if I walk into a TOY shop I would be expecting to buy TOYS.

mmerlinn, May 9, 2017 IP
  4. jbbryant

jbbryant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Usually toys, those that you never expect to come around and had an opportunity to buy :)

jbbryant, May 9, 2017 IP
    Guntzenbach Conrad likes this.