1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogger And Keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Muslim Farooque, Mar 22, 2017.

i wanted to clarify one thing that, to use keywords in blogger what i understand i that we use keywords as text and the search engines will understand that its a keyword, however im seeing videos where its being shown that the keyword has to be included as a tag in the html coding of the blog? can u guys clarify

Muslim Farooque, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  2. Jmediangr

Jmediangr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thought I'm the only one here who noticed this same thing. Pls someone should come and clarify this issue..

Jmediangr, Apr 23, 2017 IP
  3. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please share the videos (with us in this thread) u watched about the issue. It will make easier to clarify about your confusion.

atsad, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  4. Cado Magenge

Cado Magenge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keywords can be used out of HTML coding tags.
    Using it in HTML coding tags is not enough. Keywords needs popularity all around the web. It can be used in blogger with HYPERLINK to it. Which points to your website.
    You can use keywords in off-page optimization everywhere.
    It can be used in :
    Classified ads, blogger, you tube description, blog commenting with link, social bookmarking, directory submission, article submission, guest blogs and many more places.
    In all this places wherever possible you can use hyperlinks which creates backlink for your website.

Cado Magenge, May 4, 2017 IP
  5. Triump Kumar

Triump Kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In coding part, we can insert keywords, titles and description

Triump Kumar, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  6. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    In blogger, you can add your blog's keywords, title, and meta in HTML code. Such as your blog is about blogging, SEO, social media. You can add these keywords in HTML part and you have also an option for blog's meta description whare you should add the keywords of your blog.
    Thanks.

Munna Hossain, Jul 5, 2017 IP