1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help required to increase visitor count

Discussion in 'General Business' started by emirates777, May 3, 2017.

Help required. I run a blog that posts cheap flights from australia - www.flightfinderau.com.

I get steady traffic - about 1000 vistors per month (started in Jan 2017). How do I increase this? I have dabbled in facebook advertising, google advertising, regularly posting in forums to promote the site. Additionally I think i have got my SEO settings right? (How can i check?)

Any ideas on how to increase my visitor count? Ideally double it to 2k per month for starters. I dont think I am being too ambitious.

emirates777, May 3, 2017 IP
  2. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can check your SEO stats through Yoast, as it assists you in keeping the essential parts of your content optimized for SEs.

Well... I think you have to give some sort of giveaway to your audience, like a percent off or a voucher I guess? Can you do that? BTW, Are you an affiliate of these airlines?

Anitasol, May 3, 2017 IP
  3. emirates777

emirates777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do have SEO by Yoast. Each post I do has the green dot before I publish. Do I need to do the same for each page on my blog? Could that be preventing my visitor count from going up?

4. emirates777

emirates777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also no I am not an affiliate of any of these airlines.

5. arunkk

arunkk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think first you need to setup On-page optimization like metas (title, description, keywords), content structure, Google analytic, webmaster, Alt tags, Headings, etc... After that, you can promote your blog using Off-page optimization and social media (twitter, facebook, Google plus, reddit, etc..). By this way, use can increase the number of traffic. I can also help you.

arunkk, May 4, 2017 IP
  6. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might have ads or post on social media, but if you don't know your market and your products, then you won't get the right people to your site. Know your market, then you can create the ads that target the market and get the people you want to your site.

Milliardo, May 4, 2017 IP
  7. nealhenson

nealhenson Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a blog, could you perhaps find other bloggers in your niche and ask them to guest post on your blog, I would also think about setting up a facebook group and youtube channel and linking them to your blog which will also help with back links.

It should be too hard to find videos on youtube for this though I haven't honestly checked. If there was quite a few you can put them to your facebook group and start getting a lot of traffic to your group, add the details of what the group is about and maybe add your blog post if people want to learn more.

This should see you get more traffic, how much more I can't say without doing research but should help increase your traffic.

Good luck.

nealhenson, May 9, 2017 IP
  8. choknanee

choknanee Peon

Best Answers:
    then you won't get the right people to your site
    ฝากเงิน Gclub

choknanee, May 15, 2017 IP
  9. benjjcan

benjjcan Peon

Best Answers:
    Post a lot of articles for targeted keywords, gain organic traffic

You could reach out to other bloggers, reach out to instagram influencers, focus more on facebook marketing

My option would be to target low competition keywords and post articles about them for a longer term benefit

benjjcan, May 19, 2017 IP