1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I promote by Blog ?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Mr Abdul Rauf, Dec 19, 2016.

I have created a blog which is on basic C++. I want to promote by blog. How can I get more traffic on my blog ?

Mr Abdul Rauf, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your blog on Social media sites, You can do guest post on sites related to your niche. Do some keyword research and also do some off page and On page SEO.

iwebsocial, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  3. Mr Abdul Rauf

Mr Abdul Rauf Member

Best Answers:
    iwebsocial Thanks, but how can I do guest posts ?

Mr Abdul Rauf, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can do guest post on blogs which based on your blog niche like developer blog or coding blogs. You can search these blogs on Google.

iwebsocial, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  5. Green Harry

Green Harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Go to any relevant blog of category (c++) and comment on their blogs. In this way you will not only get the backlink but also you will build a good relation among the popular bloggers. Allow other bloggers to do same on your blogs as well.

Green Harry, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  6. Analyst

Analyst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find highly searched keywords (using Google Keyword planner) and write content focusing those keywords. Create a Facebook page for your blog, invite friends and get more audience spending few $$s. Share your content on Facebook page. Also comment on relevant blogs linking back to your blog.

Analyst, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  7. Mr Abdul Rauf

Mr Abdul Rauf Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I am trying to do so.

Mr Abdul Rauf, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  8. Mr Abdul Rauf

Mr Abdul Rauf Member

Best Answers:
    I want people query on google or any search engine for my related contents then my blog will be displayed in result.

Mr Abdul Rauf, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  9. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are a few different ways to get traffic. You can either go the free or paid route.

Free methods:

Guest posting: You can offer guest posting services on other blogs related to your niche. Try and find authority sites that already have a good amount of traffic.

Blog commenting: Try to comment on blog posts on authority sites. Again, you can leverage the traffic of authority sites and bring targetted traffic to your site

Youtube: You can create youtube videos related to your niche and link to your blog. Just make sure your videos provide value for visitors. Also, Google owns Youtube so if your videos rank on Google that's additional traffic.

Social media: Create social media accounts for your blog and follow other users in your niche. Then you can promote your blog content on those sites. But remember to be engaging and interact with your followers. Don't just promote your content, share other relevant content too.

Search Engine Optimisation: Optimise your blog content for search engines. Write content that's focused around quality keywords. This will help your content rank on Google and you'll get targetted traffic this way. Stay consistent.

Note: Free methods will require time. You won't get fast results, but you'll get still be able to get quality traffic.

Paid methods:

Facebook Ads - You can reach targetted visitors and can provide fast results.

Bing Ads -

Note/Tip: I would advise doing research before investing in paid methods. Find out how to utlise the paid methods of the best results so you don't want to waste your money

Hope that gives you a few ideas.

All the best,
    Steph

preciousns, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  10. Mr Abdul Rauf

Mr Abdul Rauf Member

Best Answers:
    I
    I don't know what is "Blog Commenting" and "Guest Posting" how can I do it? Can you tell me about it kindly ?

Mr Abdul Rauf, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  11. Atif Shahab Qureshi

Atif Shahab Qureshi Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your blog on social media platforms like facebook, twitter, linkedin, google plus, reddit, quora and google plus communities.

Atif Shahab Qureshi, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  12. Chamidu Suresh

Chamidu Suresh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can promote your blog on facebook

Chamidu Suresh, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  13. Green Harry

Green Harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello ,
    Writing blog takes time. After all the hard work you put in, make sure your work gets read. There are many ways to promote your blog
    you can share your blog on social media, build an email list , do outreach activity, guest post on other blog , comment on other blog, participate in forums, Quora Q&A etc.

Regards!
    Green Harry

Green Harry, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  14. Techrev

Techrev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with Green Harry 100%. I should add that there are some programming forums you can join and create your backlinks to your site then you can get traffic from those forums. Those forums are: bytes.com, forums.codeguru.com, forum.codecall.net, reddit.com. Let's try and choose which sites are suitable for you!

Techrev, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  15. Rachel Lee

Rachel Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content Marketing is, by far, the best strategy to promote your blog. What you can do is post your blogs on various social media platforms, send it to your email subscribers( but send them the relevant content), and, at times, put it under the comment section of the similar niche.

Rachel Lee, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  16. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is leaving a comment on other blogs, preferable ones related to your niche. Guest posting is writing blog posts for other people's website with a link pointing back to your site.

chalice, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  17. Techrev

Techrev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have already built my Affiliate site (Easy Bonus Builder Review - http://easybonusbuilder-review.net/) on WordPress for few weeks. But now, I don't see my site on SERP when I make a search query on Google with my primary keyword. Please suggest me how can I SEO it so that I could see it on SERP? Thank you so much!

Techrev, May 1, 2017 IP
  18. Michał Jurczuk

Michał Jurczuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As most of all users use a smartphone, you can make it searchable in Google and Apple store, to do this, you need mobile apps for your blog. You can create them for free without any programming knowledge on blogtomobile.com or use mobile app generators

Michał Jurczuk, May 10, 2017 IP
  19. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your blog by social networking sites, video sites like Youtube, Forum sites like Digital Point, questions and answer sites like quora, blogging communities and more.

Munna Hossain, May 10, 2017 IP
  20. imkingcash

imkingcash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go on Tech blog forums. Share information and give tips to people on the forum. Create a signature box that sends people back to your site. You'll see traffic coming from that forum if you've been giving good tips. If you're creating a mailing list for your blog (which you should) these will be the people who will be more likely to subscribe to your mailing list.

imkingcash, Jan 7, 2018 IP