1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what happen if i dont pay paypal negative balance

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by idunnowhy, Oct 15, 2011.

1. kayo2017

kayo2017 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I have negative balance for 441$ for item not received to buyer then I have to give the answer on resolution center or not ? I have also no proof go give.

kayo2017, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  2. APH2016

APH2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Paypal took the side of the buyer when I sold an original as good as new coach bag but buyer was not happy and damaged the bag just to be able to refund it and claimed it has tear and wear. Now my PayPal account is in negative £86. The buyer is now sending the bag back that she damaged. I am not happy about it. What can worse happen?

APH2016, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  3. Dancudi

Dancudi Peon

Best Answers:
    Help
    I had sold a pair of shoes thru PayPal invoice for 900 and the buyer filed a chargeback for my PayPal account is negative 900. I did not use any real info on the PayPal account. What can PayPal do? And can they link to other PayPal accounts that has same IP address?
    Any help is appreciated

Dancudi, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It amazes me that with all of the negatives about how PP allows buyers to STEAL from sellers that sellers still put themselves at risk by using PP. If you are a seller and you elect to use a service that has KNOWN problems, you will eventually get burned. When that happens, look in the mirror to see whose fault it is.

mmerlinn, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  5. dbs00

dbs00 Member

Best Answers:
    Unless your paying to them what you owe them, they will come after you in a few years.
    They will sell the debs to collection agencies from your country for pennies on a $ and those agencies will harass you until you pay.
    You get up to date on the legal side of this on your country.

dbs00, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  6. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    The fact that you've attached your bank account to your PayPal account is implied permission that they can collect from it. They will keep trying until they get the money.

Best Seller, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I know of one instance where PP took money ($3000) out of an account that was NOT attached to PP, although the account holder DID have an account at a different bank that WAS attached to PP. Account holder sued PP, but do not know how the judge ruled.

mmerlinn, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  8. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    They will probably get a debt collector to chase after you.

wisdomtool, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  9. HanNet

HanNet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you will always get the negative balance if you dont pay it.

HanNet, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  10. MaddyMaddy

MaddyMaddy Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal always keep their eyes on each activity of every account. So don't try to cheat PayPal in anyway. Be honest to PayPal and use their services wisely.

MaddyMaddy, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  11. Marina Voronova

Marina Voronova Peon

Best Answers:
    I am in the same mess too. And maybe worse since I do not earn the money. I used PayPal to pay for a VK.com online game, and made number of very stupid payments. Now my balance is negative, - 51.78.
    I have an attached card and information.

Here are 2 emails I wrote to them

I have got negative balance on my account due to numerous unwise payments to VK.com, and the money on on my account belongs to my family, not my personal. I cannot resolve this issue myself, so my dad has put a cheque in the bank on my account (it should be payable to you) when we received your letter demanding payment. Did you receive this payment? Because this balance is still negative.

Thank you,

Marina Voronova.

Hello!
    I already wrote to you about the PayPal balance that we tried to pay by bank cheque.
    Actually my parents are angry about this, because the money in the bank account is not mine, I do not earn money. It was easy to spend it on a VK.com game, but hard to pay back (I cannot pay myself).
    My parents did not authorize me having this account on PayPal or making payments, all activity here is not authorized. All this account is actually void.
    Can you close it on the ground that this is an unauthorized account, despite the balance on it?

Marina.

Actually, my dad went to the bank and put a cheque there on Jan.4. What they will do if the balance won't change?

Marina Voronova, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  12. Marina Voronova

Marina Voronova Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way, I am also in Canada)

Marina Voronova, Jan 12, 2018 IP
  13. john hashim

john hashim Active Member

Best Answers:
    like how do you withdraw money and use it when you know that it unconfirmed?

john hashim, Sep 14, 2018 IP