1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flippa - increasing the length of an auction, after live ??

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by entry, Apr 13, 2017.

Hello, when listing an auction on flippa for $9, for domains to sell, for say 10 days,

and then after 2-3 days of it going live you want to extend the auction for another 8 days, (so 18 days in total, 10+ 8).. then how can this be done?

can the auction be adjusted, and duration increased on the auction to make it last extra days ??
    -----------

and what is the optimum time length you have found for auctioning your domains and sites on flippa ?

entry, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can't extend it once you've started it, you can only shorten it. To run it longer you'll need to wait until it ends and relist it (which is free) if it doesn't sell. I'd recommend listing for a while to give people enough time to find it and bid. Run it for 2-4 weeks instead of 10 days. If you're going to be running it less than 2 weeks I would only do it if you were buying some of the upgrades for more exposure.

FPForum, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As FPForum said you cant extend it. Am doing like this:
    List the website with high reserve for 30 days. After auction is ended in the next day I relest it with no reserve.
    In those first 30 days you will get 50-100 watchers that will be notified the auction without reserve.
    Its risky but for me works always.

Zoti Media Group, Apr 29, 2017 IP