1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. ayna

ayna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think about alternative payment methods? BTC or Payza?

ayna, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  2. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i cant understand this people
    why you trying send fraudelent traffic to network ?
    think and do like a you are a advertiser
    popads doesnt count all uniqe visitors but best clean network .
    making couple bucks with them even i dont care about requesting payment .

kikker, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  3. hardgamers

hardgamers Member

Best Answers:
    thank you very much ...

yes it's already resolved by your support team as i am expected in about 24hours, thank you for the great support team ..

if it doesn't bother you i am still curious why i got those warning in 3 times as i never got any warning before.. but take your time, this is not too urgent as long as i can withdraw , i don't mind if i need to contact support and send my traffic details everytime i need to withdraw...

hardgamers, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  4. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft Google chrome just blocked my website and now displays red screen to my visitors, claims my site is dangerous and including some content from a dangerous website: oonenbygymsl.com
    after decoding popads adblock encrypted code i found this:
    http://ddecode.com/hexdecoder/?results=bae53728396a5a4b69c06bc31ff32803
    Thanks you so much for hurting my SEO like this.
    I

RaKxA, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  5. imteaz

imteaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone please write a review, if you have 10k unique visitor per day, how much you can earn?

imteaz, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  6. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    is not that easy estimate any numbers

MadKelevra, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  7. hardgamers

hardgamers Member

Best Answers:
    as far as i know, you just need to regenerate code and change the code in your website or switch to php code ... anti adblock code is change the domain if it got in blocklist , so you need to manually regenerate and change the code ( popads already give notes about this in their code generator ) because the domain they used to avoid adblock is hardcode in the javascript .. when i check the code, right now they don't use oonenbygymsl anymore ..

i use the php code and i never get issue like this because in php code they automatically use the latest domain to avoid adblock ..
    Depends on a lot of factor :
    1. visitor country , every country have their own rate and different ads inventory depend on the advertisers.
    2. unique visitor/ip for popads , even if they are count as unique visitor in your website, theres a chance they are not unique to popads. maybe they already visit another sites with popads code too. If they already saw some / a lot of popads ads before they came to your sites theres a chance popads not show any ads when they visit your sites ..
    3. Visitor browser and/or device , advertisers can choose if they want ads to show to mobile visitor or not ( and if i am understand correctly, popads allow advertisers to choose smartphone brand or even the provider ), also if user have an adblock or block javascript it will also impact the ads impression ..
    4. visitor activity, if your visitor just came to your sites and just read the page and then leave without click anything then it count nothing to popads impression because popads code need visitor to click anywhere in the page to open the ads ..
    5. your website code, if you use more than one popunder ads code theres a chance for conflict between javascript code so only one will work ..

for example, if your sites just like a viral sites with clickbait title on social media maybe you will get a low ads impressions because usually people visit sites like this directly to the article page and just read the article then leave your sites without click on anything and also if they use social media apps own browser then popads code will not work correctly ( example : instagram internal browser, facebook apps internal browser ) .. but if your page/sites have a good call to action, you will get a lot of ads impression

for review :
    i got one sites with popads that got about 2300-2700 unique visitor with around 10000 - 12000 pageview each day ( top 5 visitor location came from india, indonesia, malaysia, turkey and USA ) and popads count around 3500-4100 ads impressions with rate around $0.64 - $0.78 , so each day i got about $2.6 - $2.9

[​IMG]

hardgamers, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  8. Mark Mendoza

Mark Mendoza Peon

Best Answers:
    hey guys how does it work?

imteaz is that per day? WOW! Rakxa RATHER

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
    Mark Mendoza, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  9. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Domain got listed by google safe browsing. it has nothing to do with adblock.. it is 100% popads fault.

RaKxA, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  10. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payza is out of question, they stole a lot of money from us. BTW we currently accept on advertiser side, but considering to stop as I can count genuine advertisers on fingers of one hand that use BTC(all the rest do malware etc.).

Thank you!

This is still being looked into. You see, the existing system is not perfect and can do false positive detection for example in case of rapid changes of traffic volume.
    We are working on something new and better that will be free of such issues.

I am terribly sorry for the issue. Yes, that domain is our anti-adblock domain, let me explain what happened here.
    So all adnetworks had, have and will have bad ads. It is same as with criminals and police - no matter how much you invest in police forces, you can reduce number of criminals but you will never fully eliminate them. So problably what happened is Google Safebrowsing scanner has noticed some bad advertisement being loaded through our anti-adblock domain.
    Now, this is not a confirmed info but an observation of many people in the industry - Google Safebrowsing will not flag domains with lots of traffic if there is a bad ad incident. So if that ad was loaded through our normal adserving domain (serve.popads.net), that wouldn't cause it to be blocked by Google Safebrowsing unless the bad would be getting insane volumes of traffic.
    With anti-adblock domains however, situation is different. As they are recycled very often, I guess that Google Safebrowsing has not enough traffic data and assumes these domains have very little traffic. If it sees malware on a very small traffic volume domain, it is vastly more likely to flag it.

The domain you quoted is like 4-5 days old and has been already blocked by AdBlock. If you used our PHP script that would replace the adcode often, the issue would not have happened.

So once again, I am sorry for the issue we have caused you and I do take responsibility for it. Unfortunately, this is not a problem that can be fully prevented in the future(and we are already doing a lot to ensure our campaigns are properly screened for malware and Safebrowsing blacklists).

Really hard to say, you need to try and check.

Thank you for your answers and review.

Would need a bit more specific question.

tomksoft, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  11. lamkk

lamkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    testing for it

lamkk, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  12. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The php script is not a solution, not at all.
    For example if you are using cache plugin. You'll need to delete/update it manually
    If you have plenty of users online at the same time (2-3k) and you delete cache it could crash/slow your server. I dont see how its helps..

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    RaKxA, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Did you try or are you doing "hypothetical complaining"? I am fairly sure that our PHP adcode should not cause performance issues even on busy sites.
    If you run into such issues with our PHP library, let me know and we will investigate.
    Also if you are not happy about using PHP script, you can write your own PHP script that uses our API to download new adcode hourly(you can schedule that in cron) and update it on your website.

tomksoft, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  14. ayna

ayna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal is disallow for our country and we cant use it. Payoneer is dont support lot of menu for us. We have to using BTC, Webmoney and Payza. If you can add a new payment method we just starting use popads.net.

ayna, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  15. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What happens with a "bad"advertising campaign?
    I mean those trying to change router DNS, browser locking.... malware addons? They lost their funds? just a ban?
    Do you have a "multiaccounting protection" for those adv??

MadKelevra, Apr 30, 2017 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I will see what we can do.

Yes, we ban 10-20 accounts a day just for being multiaccounts of someone who was already banned in the past for various reasons. We also have automated scanner that catches most of bad ads so we tag these advertisers accordingly.
    Accounts are banned and we do not refund money.

tomksoft, Apr 30, 2017 IP
  17. hardgamers

hardgamers Member

Best Answers:
    it just happen again .. i can't withdraw again .. please check ticket number 46646 for details , i already explain about my traffics and also attach google analytcs report ... i am sure your support team will help me resolve this again .. i am just wondering what is wrong with my traffic that trigger your system ? .. is it because my visitor mostly use chrome ( about 65% use chrome, 15% uc browser ) ?

hardgamers, May 1, 2017 IP
  18. sinan492

sinan492 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello i advertiser , my balance is still suspended for 3 days, i payed 16 $ for paypal, I sent a lot of support requests but No answer
    Since 3 days, I send the information with private message, please check and add my balance and please my paypal Auto-accept all future payments.!

my ticket number : 46567

sinan492, May 2, 2017 IP
  19. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in the pic you can see stats of website and stats for popads
    bounce rater is lower than %1 avarage page visit 7

plus i m getting 1000-1500 more visitors directly to video player and i did not put stats for player
    i can not entry my website with mobile because the settings working perfect with me and opening popunder everytime
    i already said i m from Tier 4
    %70 of my visitors from Tier 1 country
    i dont know what i do wrong i can not get more than 1200 popunder for this website from popads

Attached Files:

kikker, May 8, 2017 IP
  20. wiiadmin

wiiadmin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Rates look really good, but im not sure all my traffic is being counted.
    in analytics Monday I had 6500 Uk traffic but popads counted only 1800, not sure how many returning visits there were etc, I dont have any caps. So I maybe need to look elsewhere :(

wiiadmin, May 10, 2017 IP