1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i increase traffic to my blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Techhousengr, Sep 15, 2016.

I am a newbie to blogging and traffic is the major issue will really be happy to be enlightened about this

Techhousengr, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  2. Suvarchas

Suvarchas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try flipboard maybe

Suvarchas, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  3. Shannshann1995

Shannshann1995 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also anew blogger and it's all about creating relevant content and utilizing sharing platforms. I don't know what your blog is about or how long it's been active. Do you have social media?

Shannshann1995, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  4. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are you currently doing to bring traffic to your blog? Have you tried Q and A websites?

chalice, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  5. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of ways to drive traffic to your blog.

Make sure you create plenty of original high-value articles and posts. That will attract the search engines for organic traffic.

You can write articles for article directories and add your blog address to your bio box. You can syndicate the articles and blogs that you publish.

You can use paid traffic from various sources.

You can place advertisements in classified ads - both paid and free.

That's a quick short list. The key is to find a technique you're comfortable with. Study it and put it to work for you. Don't let yourself get bogged down by trying to work a number of methods all at once. Just concentrate on one at a time.

JoeSpirit, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  6. razetan1138

razetan1138 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do I share my articles individually from my site as opposed to giving a link to the entire website?

razetan1138, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can set up a recipe at If This Then That (ITTT).

Your recipe can state that whenever you post something new on your site it also posts on FB, Twitter, etc.

You can set up RSS feeds that send out alerts when you post new content.

JoeSpirit, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  8. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your blog on social networking sites. Do Guest blogging on relevant niche blogs. Create some quality backlinks for your blog. It will help you to get some initial visitors for your blog.

iwebsocial, May 8, 2017 IP
  9. prosper noah

prosper noah Member

Best Answers:
    1. Let people in your social networks e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.. know about your new post

2. Tell your real-life friends about your Blog and what you do there!

3. Optimize your Posts. Use the right keywords you think people would search for on Google in your blog posts. Take Advantage of search description, put your keyword there, make sure you edit your Permalinks and also put your keyword there.

4. Read, comment and share other blogs post (don't be too focus on your own Blog alone) When you take time to promote others, you are on high way to getting more traffic because they will surely do thesame

5. Link to other blogs in your Posts

6. Let even more people know about your posts. ...

7. Post regularly ( This is very important) it boosts your alexa rank too. Finally,

prosper noah, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  10. DevanVanTonder

DevanVanTonder Member

Best Answers:
    First thing you need to do is create quality content. Otherwise all of your hard work of driving traffic to a site with useless content will be for nothing.
    One method I use pretty often is answering questions in Q and A sites, like Quora.com.
    It gives you a method to practice your writing skills as well as share your knowledge while promoting a blogpost of yours.

DevanVanTonder, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  11. Gosuperb

Gosuperb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, producing and offering great, well researched, content to your readers is the essential step in getting traffic to your blog. Other than that, you should engage with the blog community that could provide good backlinks and, consequently, increase the traffic on your blog. Social media conversations could also benefit your ranking.

Gosuperb, Jul 12, 2017 IP
  12. imkingcash

imkingcash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a mailing list and have people on your list get updates via RSS feeds. The traffic your site gets, you want to capture them. The goal is to get the little bit of people who visit your site to join your mailing list. If you can get 30 people to visit your site and out of those 30, you can get 3 people to join your mailing list, you're on to a good start. That's a 10% conversion rate. When your traffic grows so does the amount of people who join your list.

Start building your list today.

imkingcash, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  13. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are doing blogging and also looking for traffic for your blog, then I would like to suggest that you write interesting blogs for people and use good keywords. You need to do on-page process for your blog. After that, you should promote your blog on different types of social sharing platforms. This is a good way where you will be able to get good traffic for your website.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jun 22, 2022 IP
  14. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    swami2, Jun 22, 2022 IP