1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

buy like fanpage? should or not?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ingener, Apr 13, 2017.

I have a few new fanpage on Facebook that I'd like to draw attention to. However, the fanpages are new and have few comments or likes. I think the fanpages will gain momentum in time. But to speed things up, should I just buy likes and subcribe for my fanpage? My theory is that when other people see how many likes there are on the fanpage, they will want to watch and possibly click the like button too. Just want some suggestions on a reputable site where I could buy likes for fanpage. And, how can I do that?

Ingener, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend getting out there and networking with others. Get real likes.

The likes that you buy are generally fake and will not turn into any conversions, activity, etc. for you.

danasurvey, Apr 15, 2017 IP
    Anitasol likes this.
  3. maurice.cowell

maurice.cowell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you boost your interesting post wherein you can allot a budget for days or months in facebook. I think that is better than buying likes. Whenever you boost a post it will reach real people and those interested will surely like or share your post. Also, don't forget to network with others as it is more effective.

maurice.cowell, Apr 16, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  4. finbol

finbol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see what you mean, but the problem is the likes you buy almost certainly won't result in any engagement (likes, etc.), as danasurvey said:
    This actually does more harm than good. Facebook's algorithm uses post engagement to (partially) determine how many of your followers see your content. If you have hundreds or thousands of likes who don't like or comment on your content, your organic reach will decrease. That's the fundamental problem with buying likes, unfortunately. There are more, too: you can't filter the fake likes out when you pay to boost posts, the fake likes are normally unrelated to your target audience, etc...
    As painstaking as it can be, you're really much better off building your fanbase organically and strategically targeting your followers with sponsored posts. :)

finbol, Apr 18, 2017 IP
    danasurvey and dcristo like this.
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying likes are easy to manipulate to look deceiving for the people, but in reality no one really knows your business. Subscriptions, likes, shares, comments, etc. are earned from real people not generated.

KylieSweet, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  6. paulclark

paulclark Member

Best Answers:
    You can run paid campaign on Facebook to increase the fanbase of your facebook page. When visitor checks your social presence of your brand if your fan page has not any like then visitor does not prefer to assign work to you. If your social presence is good then it is easy to get more leads. So, you can go for the paid campaign to buy fan page likes.

paulclark, Apr 19, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with danasurvey. You know, conversion is way more important than likes. That's the thing you should chase for :)

Anitasol, Apr 20, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. Ingener

Ingener Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for the helpful replies. Thanks to my friends I understand the disadvantages of buying like. You have mentioned running fb ads. Can you explain it? how to do it?

Ingener, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  9. finbol

finbol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure, the easiest way is to run Promote Page ads, in a similar way to how you can promote posts. You should see a link to 'promote page' within the admin panel of your Facebook page. Click that and a popup window appears. Then you can target your ad according to location, interests, age, and gender. This is really important to get right, so have a good think about who your target audience is - the better you can identify and target them, the more likes you'll get! The last step is simply to choose your budget and how long you want to ad to run - it will give you an estimate of how many likes you're likely to receive.

That's just the basics, but I hope it helps!

finbol, Apr 21, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  10. Ben McGallan

Ben McGallan Banned

Best Answers:
    Even pey adds will be better than fake likes. They are completly wrong. Try to create a very good and catchy content, share link on some gropus or something and you will see how fast likes will be coming to you.

Ben McGallan, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  11. Ingener

Ingener Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Ingener, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  12. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are better off paying to boost your posts on Facebook.

chalice, Apr 25, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.