1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I trust web hosting reviews to choose the right hosting provider?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Serverhenry, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Allen James

Allen James Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, there are reviews that you don't need to trust and such that you can trust. It's not so difficult to find which are the real ones, and which are the fake. Normally, there isn't a web hosting provider without a bad review online. People are different and there is always someone who is not happy. But you should look globally, if you find a lot of bad reviews about a web hosting company on many different websites, then you can stay away, but if it is only on 1 website then it could be not real. Just think before making a descision. If you need my advice, write me a private message and I can help you.

Allen James, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  2. divyavm123

divyavm123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can not trust completely on just reviews of the company .Some people post complains about the company just because of some personal problem or because their experience wasn't good at that time.So in my view you should give priority to the reviews as well as ranking of Search Engine.The best option is to take trial of free hosting from hosting providers.

divyavm123, Apr 24, 2017 IP