1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to send emails to people

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FarrisFahad, Apr 24, 2017.

I have never tried this before. I want to send emails to people to check out my site. The problem is I don't know how to get emails. Do I buy them? Like $10.00 for 100 emails? I don't want to grow my list of emails, I am already doing that. I want to get emails ... How?

FarrisFahad, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  2. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of different ways to get email subscribers. The first thing you need to do is create what's called an "opt-in page" which is a single page website that explains in a concise couple of lines what it is you are offering (your products and services) and what they'll gain by "opting in" and leaving their email address with you on this page. It works best to offer a free gift of some kind, to entice them enough to leave their address for you. Then you provide that gift, whatever it is, as a thank you for the information. (Give something to get something.)

You can drive traffic to that opt-in page by forum marketing, social media marketing, blogging, PPC advertising, buying solo ads, posting on other people's blogs, et cetera. Many ways.

But this is a marathon, not a sprint. Paid advertising is faster if you have the upfront money to invest.

I recommend reading The Circle of Profit by Anik Singal. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Best Seller, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    buy advertising on someone else's newsletter and get the to sign up to yours once they get there
    assuming, of course, that your target market still read email newsletters.

I spend ages on twitter, barely notice the email newsletters I've actually subscribed to

sarahk, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know, you can easily do this on social media, provided that people can get something in return. So... Have you got something to offer? Like a free eBook or something? :)

Anitasol, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  5. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes I can give out advertising credit. How can I do this?

FarrisFahad, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  6. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can search blackhat forums for e-mail lists that have already been shared, but alot of them will be spammed alot. Finding a way to scrape them from sources like linkedin is another option.

Matteo Matt, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  7. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy, just simply set up a process where people have to access your website before claiming your giveaway. :) And one thing: Make sure your giveaway is worth the bite! Good luck!

Anitasol, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  8. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can go for building an organic email list using LinkedIn or by using software like Atomic Email Hunter for free. They also have a paid version but I suggest you try it out before going for their Premium account to see if it delivers the results that you need.

You can also go for a call to action pop-up window for your website visitors who might want to opt-in for a newsletter. This I think is much better since people who sign up for newsletters and updates are interested in whatever it is you offer.

BrookeHarper, Apr 30, 2017 IP
  9. devdev

devdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    in my experience, email funnels/traffic are only good for an older generation. this may not be true for everyone, just my two cents and experience with it. if you're aim is a younger audience, def. consider other means.

devdev, May 23, 2017 IP
  10. YanaDenisenko

YanaDenisenko Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Udimi (https://udimi.com/) for that purpose. I have tried a lot of solo ads platforms to build my list, and stopped here:) It works for me and I can afford it.

YanaDenisenko, Aug 22, 2017 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must write more articles and on your site to have an optin to capture emails .The more articles you write the more tarffic you get and more emails you get .Also you can use fb groups to get some leads

Spartan14, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  12. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually do not prefer to buy email lists from third parties as these list are almost have very low open rates. You can create your own email list. Just sign up for a email marketing services like Aweber, Getresponse, Mailchimp etc. Add the subscription form to your website or blog and start collecting email leads from your customers.

iwebsocial, Aug 23, 2017 IP