1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write an attractive article?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Nina mitchell, May 4, 2016.

Hey,guys

How to write attractive articles to make some businessmen feel it interesting and have willing to visit our website? I don't determine if it's proper to introduce our products, or an article about problems solution is much better. I want to know everyone here, but I don't know what they need and I want to help them by my best. Please tell me what type of article do you like?

Best wishes,
    Nina

Nina mitchell, May 4, 2016 IP
    john.peter likes this.
  2. appkodes

appkodes Banned

Best Answers:
    To write a attractive article first you Select a topic.don't select any random topic then Title is most important for terms of marketing and seo. to select attractive title, it gives the lots of visitors. First paragraph should tell the story of the article.Hyper linking text is a nice practice for seo. links may be outbound or inbound link, it increase the authority.
    500-700 words article is very crisp to the readers.Now go to WordPress setting for editing post and check the seo is in proper are not.now
    You have written a beautiful post, corrected all your mistakes and published the post finally. now you prepare a nice article.

appkodes, May 4, 2016 IP
    seoaceindia and john.peter like this.
  3. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    4 things:

Useful information (otherwise there's no point)
    An original angle (not just the same old regurgitated crap)
    An engaging voice (that's the hard bit)
    Good grammar (so they don't struggle to understand)

WLEadmin, May 5, 2016 IP
  4. Nina mitchell

Nina mitchell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Thank you very much.I think I can have a try.

It is both logical and instructive。 Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
    Nina mitchell, May 5, 2016 IP
  5. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very important to know a needs of your audience! Try to write "a portrait of the ideal customer" and you will know, what your audience will need! As for me, I like articals about sport, nature, pets and some humor things!

JudySlean, May 5, 2016 IP
  6. Nina mitchell

Nina mitchell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer. I think I know how to do. Go to find customer's interest and demand, then imagine which will be their favorite. So I am going to write it.:)

Nina mitchell, May 5, 2016 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In addition to the article being of interest to me, I need to see that it is well-written grammatically and syntactically. Even if the topic is of great interest to me, I am turned off quickly if there are errors in its composition.

jrbiz, May 9, 2016 IP
  8. Ahfaz Ahmed

Ahfaz Ahmed Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing you need to remember is use your own voice which is positive and nice. After this you need to keep the reader engaged. Use words that develop a feeling of interest to the reader.

I would recommend you to check out this article by Brian Dean. He described some great copywriting tactics that have helped me keep the users engaged.

This is all I could tell you about writing an attractive article. I have been using these technique for a while now and it helped me a lot.

Ahfaz Ahmed, May 15, 2016 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't patronize or be condescending. Never treat your target market like they are unsophisticated children. Be unique, communicate to them assuming that they are worldly and intelligent.
    You need above all to be able to write in such a way as to inspire trust. If they trust you they will follow you.
    How does one inspire trust? You need to be ethical and demonstrate that you are equipped with a moral standard.

Spoiltdiva, May 15, 2016 IP
    Vlasic likes this.
  10. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    can any one suggest me how to write content for IT related topic.

seoaceindia, May 15, 2016 IP
  11. Rich Jinks

Rich Jinks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just like people have suggested above, you need to find the problems of the people you want to write for, and then write a solution to one of those problems. The same goes for IT.

Say your target audience have problems choosing the right IT services. They don't know how to compare the options and select the right one for their organisation. If you wrote an article giving them a checklist to compare all of the different factors they need to consider when looking at different competitor IT tools. If you write the article in a way that solves their problem, you'll attract these people to your post.

That's just an example, but when you dilute content writing to it's simplest form, that's all there is to it: find audience's problem, learn how to solve that problem, write article explaining solution clearly.

This kind of thing needs an example to explain it properly, so here's a good one: http://www.pensar.co.uk/blog/in-house-or-outsourced-it-support/ . See how the article is dealing with a specific problem and solving it with clarity.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    Rich Jinks, May 17, 2016 IP
    seoaceindia likes this.
  12. Evan D

Evan D Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Derek from Social Triggers had this to say concerning how to create the perfect blog post, but I'm sure it could be easily applied to what you're looking for: http://socialtriggers.com/perfect-blog-post/

Evan D, May 19, 2016 IP
  13. CpmStars.com

CpmStars.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If I understand correctly you are interested in writing articles / creating a blog which will compliment your business/ products. I will not include any SEO details but suggest what I think makes a good business blog post. Unique content is anyway the base of a good SEO strategy.
    Obviously first of all it has to be relevant to your products and/or relevant to the industry of your products/services. I would suggest to not directly promote your products but provide information that your targeted customer base would appreciate.
    Having said that, run a research on social media, search engines forums and create a list of hot topics relevant to your business.
    Write an engaging title - it could be a question, or simply a statement. Try to keep the language as simple as possible since you are not really addressing scholars but everyday people. Make sure it is short - 500-1000 words depending on the topic - well structured, grammatically perfect and unique.
    A simple structure you can follow is:
    1st paragraph: Describe what you are going to speak about.
    Main part: Describe the problem and list a number of solutions.
    Last paragraph: Simple closing statement. End it with the basic message you would like to pass on your readers
    If you are looking for engagement, link your articles together. Mention something in one article that they will find the answer in another article.
    Write small sentences and short paragraphs, Remember that you are passing on information that people could possibly read on their lunch break or on their phone.

CpmStars.com, May 19, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  14. Svetla Vasileva

Svetla Vasileva Active Member

Best Answers:
    A good article for a product is both informative and funny. It appeals to the senses. No one wants to be forced to buy something against their will and 99% of the customers react badly if there are too many invitations for buying. It has to be balanced, and you have to prompt them to buy, but by a way of a joke and with a smile - somewhere here is the truth.

Svetla Vasileva, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  15. Hot Pursuit

Hot Pursuit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Put into text some specifics only your targeted audience can relate. If you talk about businessmen, ask your businessman friend, what worries him the most, than write an article about it. It's the best way and it's known since the dawn of advertisement.

Hot Pursuit, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  16. farabihusni

farabihusni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the suggested above are Great!!

and I will add some more :

You can use the trigger word such as what, why , how , when.
    you can promise your reader something valuable of the information

F.H.

farabihusni, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  17. YoannaK

YoannaK Peon

Best Answers:
    Writing is art and writing of creative and at the same time useful article is a challenge. Before you start writing you should be sure that you are enough familiar with the topic. In your case it comes to your products, so I think you won't have any problems with this. On second place it is important to have an outline - what you'll say first, how you will make your exposure and how you will conclude your article. Knowing your customers/target audience is also an important thing. May be you should make some researches in advance about your audience.
    Once you have all these details you can start writing. In my opinion one of the best ways to start your article is with question. In the introduction you can ask a question, which is relevant to your topic and at the same time is interesting and important to your audience. :)

YoannaK, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  18. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would add the tip "educate, don't sell" with your articles. An internet-savvy audience are very sensitive to sales pitches and you want to avoid irritating them and losing them forever.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  19. 123johnsbohan

123johnsbohan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Select a theme has a place with your corner, never select any irregular point. Continuously do some awesome examination before composing any post.Title is most vital thing as far as advertising and SEO. Continuously select appealing title, which brings bunches of guests.

To begin with passage chooses the goal of essayist. Initially section ought to recount the tale of the article. Whatever you need to express you ought to discuss it in your first section. This is a right approach to advise individuals what you are going to express in your rest of the article.

123johnsbohan, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  20. Althea Jack

Althea Jack Member

Best Answers:
    People actually like articles which are almost like a story-telling. At the outset, well prepare your content. Write on the topic where you are an expert. So that others too will have the feeling to learn from you. If you aren't that expert collect as much knowledge as you can and then start. Do not forget to give a compelling title which is the first impression of your article. Also focus on keywords so as to be seo friendly.

Althea Jack, Apr 24, 2017 IP