1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my site does not comply with Google policies

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by macnux, Apr 13, 2017.

Hello
    I got rejected from Google Adsense for the following reasons

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:
    • It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
    • Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
    • Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking
    I can't figure out the actual reason.
    I got more than 1000 visitors per day and domain if 2 months and a half alive.
    What exactly the problem in my site https://likegeeks.com
    Thanks in advance.

macnux, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The reason is this:
    • The site offers very little value to the web. It is poorly written; poor use of the Egnlish language and grammar. Offers nothing unique (the content izillion zllion other sites)

Agent000, Apr 13, 2017 IP
    David Jones42 likes this.
  3. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply.
    I'm sorry, but Do you mean If I write something trending like big data or data science posts, will that matters? or the question in another way, what topics i should write?
    One last thing, does google reject mail means any plagiarism problems or they have another mail format for these kinds of issues?
    because I see this format for all refused accounts.
    and what poor use of English you mean? can you point to something?
    Thanks in advance.

macnux, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    As I said, your site offers nothing of value to the web. You are just parroting what you read on other websites. Adsense and the web do not want more sites that do that. They offer nothing of value to the ecosystem.

The content is poorly written and is painful to read. Your command of proper grammar is poor.

You should be writing about topics that you are an expert in, can make original, unique and COMPELLING additions to the web ...

Agent000, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  5. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry again, could you tell me what is the kind of content that can add a value to the ecosystem? Do you have something in mind?

macnux, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What are you an expert in?

7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    BTW, here is one random sentence I pulled from your site:
    "If your PC got hacked or accessed by some intruder and you may copy some passwords or any sensitive data on your clipboard, maybe your bank account login, or any other sensitive data, in addition, some clipboard viewers send the data over the internet, not for bad purposes, but for the sake of cloud data access, so you can access your clipboard data from your office of what you have done at home."

If you can not see what is seriously grammatically wrong with that, then stop; give up. This is early high school English/grammar level stuff.

8. Agent000

Best Answers:
    BTW, I pulled that sentence from your post on clipboard managers.
    Here is a Google search for 'clipboard managers':
    https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU718AU718&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=clipboard managers&oq=clipboard managers&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.7003j0j4

What does your site add to the web ecosystem that is not already there on that topic? What is even the point of the site if it adds nothing to the web ecosystem?
    Adsense are just not interested in that type of parroted content, especially when it is so poorly written.

9. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm a web developer and have some experience in Linux system administration.
    What kind of content I should write, I mean the less filled categories.

macnux, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  10. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You write in your area of expertise about things you KNOW and are PASSIONATE about. You write about things from a DIFFERENT perspective than can be found on the web. You write about things that NO ONE ELSE is writing about.

And, MOST IMPORTANTLY if you are writing in English, either LEARN English spelling and grammar, or get your writings PROOF READ by a NATIVE English person who has an EXCELLENT command of the English language.

The red highlighted sentence quoted above is NOT good English, for example.

mmerlinn, Apr 15, 2017 IP
    matt_62 and Agent000 like this.
  11. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everything on the web has a lot of content. Even great books, writers stole their articles from each other and I saw that many times.
    The websites that run AdSense 99% of them are duplicates of duplicates without any value.

macnux, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  12. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    One of two things here:

1) Your imagination is severely lacking, in which case you need to go do something else that you are qualified to do.
    2) Your expertise is severely lacking, in which case you need to improve your expertise before you try writing about it.

EVERYTHING about ANYTHING, has NOT been written yet. That is true in my field of expertise, and it is true in YOUR field of expertise. There are NEW DISCOVERIES every day in every field and NONE of them had been written about before the day of their discovery.

mmerlinn, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If that was true then hackers wouldn't be able to hack, software wouldn't be written

We're not all cut out to be gurus on the internet. If your job and your hobbies aren't making you standout in the online communities in which you operate then you have two choices
    1. be content to one of the masses
    2. work hard to get a skill or an edge that nobody else has
    Your English does have to be good if you are writing in that, but it doesn't have to be perfect. If your content is exceptional then people will tolerate clumsy sentence structure.

sarahk, Apr 15, 2017 IP
  14. macnux

macnux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much.

macnux, Apr 18, 2017 IP