1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is paid directory is good for SEO ??

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Sailaja Muthukuri, Jul 23, 2015.

1. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    well is good but make your deal private because if google caught you they will devalue your link.

David Jones42, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  2. 10md.online

10md.online Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey family,
    after reading your comments i wanna tell you this : am sorry if am advertising for our website also.
    - for sure paid directory are better than free one (except some like dmoz)
    there is many factors to check :
    - the design and the user experience (is the directory responsive and compatible with most of devices)
    - the quality of the directory and the quality of the links
    - are the links just normal links or are they backlinks writing in normal way
    - are the number of posts limited (no more than 10k)or it's open number
    - are they looking for quality or quantity (money)
    - are you paying monthly or yearly or it's a long way together
    - do they have something special like blogs or fresh content (we know that google love fresh content)
    - are they offering you just a short description or a long pages that you can write a whole article
    - can you update the content of what u published? (imagine that change the domain name, do u need to pay again or just modify the old content)
    - can you connect with social media, comments or share (social signs are very important)
    - do they have a reason behind : just have money or maybe try to make a difference in this world
    after asking your self those question you will make the right decision and please allow me to make a short marketing for our vision and platform.
    My girl friend and i made the www.10md.online. to make it simple a web 2.0 paid directory with a different vision: the goal is to get 10 million dollars online with this directory and with just 8200 ads. the prices start at 10usd for the next 10 years (so hurry before it get more expensive)
    at the end we will start to plant 10.000 fruity trees all over the world, show the internet users that honesty pays enough. We are concentrating just on the quality of our website and we know that we will do it. And at the end you will get much more than what you paid, because one day every one will talk about the 10 million dollars website and you indirectly get traffics and not just backlinks.
    please if you have any questions write us here or by email : .
    Peace and love.
    Isabel and Raouf.

10md.online, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  3. semidot

semidot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality never can be depend on money. If you find out good websites like DMOZ then you will find that they never charge for listing because they are best. If you have quality then why you will pay for it. People come very often on paid websites that's why they never could not get high traffic. most of people don't want to spent money for it.

semidot, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  4. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dmoz sank years ago, its a spammers directory.... full of cheapo style kiddie businesses only interested in free links - and dmoz are far from being the best......

Targeted websites are the future online - and payment is the only way you'll get on the best sites.

Web_Shark, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  5. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    suwandichen13, Apr 2, 2017 IP
  6. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Waste of money. Just build a site worth using and going to. Something people want to share with others

superrichguy, Apr 2, 2017 IP
  7. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    GOOD FOR BACKLINK BUT NOT WORTH SPENDING FOR TRAFFIC

Sherlyn Shah, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  8. Renu Dhiman

Renu Dhiman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will get penalized by Google if you caught under Link Exchanging Programs or Any other form of Link Schemes.

Renu Dhiman, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  9. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No no - directories have established traffic, built up over years, but you need to choose wisely. What is a waste, is the spamming and thinking you can get the links for free.

Building a site of worth? This takes years to accomplish and get to a level of 'self standing' so it survives without Google. Most will never reach this stage.

Web_Shark, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  10. Kim Kiav

Kim Kiav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can actually get penalized by google if you overdo it. Focus on getting high quality natural links if you want to achieve good seo results

Kim Kiav, May 1, 2017 IP
  11. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah they still work. I got one my own.

EvoWRZ®, May 27, 2017 IP
  12. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

There are and always will be directories, Ok the directory industry is much smaller now but what you do tend to find online is quality, well maintained directories like yell, freeindex, scoot etc, They are still in business because of this.

I run a two directories that offer both free and fee based listing reviews, I also give the option for 'Dofollow' or 'Nofollow' website link types, A large % of submissions get rejected because they are poorly written or go against my submission rules, People who have at least taken some time to fill out the submission form but have not got it right to a point i will edit and approve if i feel it would be a useful resource to visitors.

None of my directories have any issues in search engines and one ranks well considering the last few years of changes in search engine algorithm updates.

Using paid directories for seo purposes will properly only work if done over time using popular, time served, quality, well maintained directories but even then, The value today is different to doing above a few years ago.

All the best

phplduser, Jun 6, 2017 IP