1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best SEO technique is more effective?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Samuel Roy, Apr 3, 2017.

Which is the best SEO technique is more effective now a days to increase backlinks for the website?

Samuel Roy, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  2. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say social media marketing and social bookmarking. These worked well for me to make my sites rank higher.

Anitasol, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing, Blog commenting, Web2.0 sites, Guest Posting, Content marketing, Video Marketing is some of the SEO techniques which will be great in 2017.

iwebsocial, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  4. akama91

akama91 Peon

Best Answers:
    SMM
    Web 2.0
    Guest posting

akama91, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  5. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    Guest Posting and competitor backlink submission is the best technique for link building in 2017.

David Jones42, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  6. Jamie Hennings

Jamie Hennings Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several ways that will help you to improve your appearance over Search Engines:
    • Social media marketing,
    • Social Bookmarking
    • Blog commenting
    • Web2.0 sites,
    • Guest Posting,
    • Content Marketing,
    • Video Marketing

Jamie Hennings, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  7. John.Adam16

John.Adam16 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are few methods to increase your backllinks.... the most easy way is to report broken backlinks, by doing this you can replace your links with the broken links. make creative infographics, big sites like mashable uses infographics from different sites. so its a great way to gain backlink from a authoritative sites.
    guest posting is another way to increase backlinks as well as your authority. you should also analyze your competitors what forums and methods they are using to get backlinks. promote your content on relevant social channels, its a great way to increase traffic and social shares.

John.Adam16, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  8. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Below mentioned link will tell you top 10 methods for 2017 to get backlinks.
    http://www.echovme.in/blog/off-page-seo-strategies/
    All the techniques mentioned are organic. You can also opt for paid options like google adwords and facebook boost posting.
    As you may be aware organic methods takes more time as compare to paid ones.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  9. johnparker92

johnparker92 Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting, social media, Guest posting, web 2.0 etc. This and all best seo techniques.

johnparker92, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  10. sachin00

sachin00 Member

Best Answers:
    I will recommend guest posting beacuse it is very powerful if done properly

sachin00, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  11. Ashwani Joshi

Ashwani Joshi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is one simple trick to this: Give Your Customers Value. If you know what your customers need/want and give it to them, you will win in SEO tremendously in 2017 and beyond.

There is only one algorithm that matters: Your Customer - and their heart, mind and soul.

And some other trick you can use.

1. Audit Your Site Framework

Auditing a site framework is how you discover why you’re not getting enough search traffic and sales. An SEO service can do this but so can you.

2. Data Research Via End User Value

Strictly speaking, Google isn’t an advertising company. They’re a big data company. Every tool, platform and device that they design has one purpose: to get data from users and use it to build a stronger system called a search engine.

3. Create More Optimized Landing Pages

A well-designed landing page can improve your lead generation and sales. The more landing pages you create, the more gateways you open up for search traffic.

5. Double Your Infographic Power

One of the simplest ways to double your search traffic is through infographics.

I’ve been creating infographics for quite some time now and the results are impressive. At KISSmetrics, we generated 2,512,596 visitors and 41,000 backlinks within 2 years, using infographics.

There is so much potential in an infographic. When you create high-quality information that’s visual, you increase your web traffic based on organic SEO expert phrases.

7. Spy and Target Competitor’s Live Keywords

Researching your competitors is a smart move. Why reinvent the wheel, when all of the hard work of ranking in Google’s top pages has already been done by your competitors?

Ashwani Joshi, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  12. Bingout

Bingout Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting, social bookmarking, be active in your related niche and assist them genuinely. It will help you in long-term

Bingout, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  13. Jaipurtraveling

Jaipurtraveling Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content Marketing and Social media marketing are the best seo techniques and good way to increase your website ranking

Jaipurtraveling, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  14. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting it the way I like to go. However diversifying your linking strategy is effective.

chalice, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  15. Rachel Lee

Rachel Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog Submissions, Article Submission, Press Release and Blog commenting is mainly used to increase the backlinks for any website with unique content.

Rachel Lee, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  16. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    Always content:
    Write good quality content which is expected by your targeted audiences.

Know what they want and understand what they really need.
    Just help them with your awesome content.

In return, they will help your content to be shared in their blogs, social profiles and resource pages.

Another one is Manual link building:
    • Analyze some of the best competitors for your location based marketing keyword.
    • Try to get their backlinks using the tools like ahrefs.com or metricbuzz.com/Backlink-Watch-Checker-Tool
    • See how they are linked in with those website, try to add your business in them.
    • Do not try to add all, go with high PA and DA sites
    • Also check whether it is relevant to your business
    • This will create a diversified backlinks

metricbuzz, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  17. Syed Ahsn

Syed Ahsn Member

Best Answers:
    I think Guest posting, Web2.0, Article submission and Blog commenting are the most important Off-page SEO techniques in 2017. But you need to do a good on-site SEO first. Your content should be unique and high-quality. If you've further question let me know I'll try to guide you more.

Syed Ahsn, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  18. DuvrE

DuvrE Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a good information site, which I fill with interesting material. But in search engines, my resource does not take advantageous positions. Therefore, I want to instruct professionals to carry out the SEO audit https://wezom.com/services/seo-audit Let's see what happens.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    DuvrE, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  19. Nick Chernets

Nick Chernets Member

Best Answers:
    From my experience, I can say that guest posting at blogs and doing well in SMM really effective in 2017. But don't be too spammy, also when buying links, the amount mustn't be very high not to be penalized by Google.

Nick Chernets, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  20. Spinribble

Spinribble Peon

Best Answers:
    Is blog commenting really that effective? I see it used a lot but in a website niche like Music Downloads how can I manipulate something like this in my favor? Most of my pages lack content besides a download button and maybe an audio player, any chance you could PM me and we could talk more about this? :)

Spinribble, May 1, 2017 IP