1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help me

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kotosolis, Apr 1, 2017.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You aren't listening.
    There is no sure fire way to earn that money online in that timeframe.

We've asked you what your skills are, what you bring to the table and you've told us nothing.

At 18 years of age you could be a superb coder, an amazing app builder, a talented fan fiction writer

But I'm going to wager that you aren't one of those really focused kids who have had a passion from an early age. I'm going to assume that you've dicked about at school, spend your free time hanging out with your mates. You have a professional footballer in your profile picture but I'm going to assume you don't belong to a team (let alone a professional team) and that you can't write about professional football because you don't follow the sport all that closely.

I appreciate that some of the "jobs" that have been mentioned might not be possible in Morocco but I bet all across your town/city there are kids working in jobs that pay a decent wage and you could probably earn that money easily.

sarahk, Apr 4, 2017 IP
    matt_62 and knowledgeherald like this.
  2. kotosolis

kotosolis Member

Best Answers:
    i love soccer this my skill

kotosolis, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There you go then, become a professional footballer, they earn ton's of cash....

malky66, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • set up a blog writing about the stars, find people who can give you insider information (but they will want to be paid) or be the insider giving the information.
    • find a soccer coaching school and get employed as a coach

The first and best thing to do is use your skills.

sarahk, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    This is laughable advice. Wanna play me heads-up? lol

dcristo, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  6. kotosolis

kotosolis Member

Best Answers:
    guys this good idea but , i'am in morocco it's very defecault to be football professional i want to person add me in my facebook , after he will speak with my about "how i earn money in the web"

kotosolis, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you are from Morocco then you speak Arabic and French. I would suggest getting into online translation, but in order to do that you would need to improve your English first.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  8. kotosolis

kotosolis Member

Best Answers:
    ok

kotosolis, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This might be a lost in translation thing but it seems you don't want to build a long term business online, you want money and you want it in a hurry. We've explained why that's just not possible.
    You've told us your only skill is in kicking a ball around and you've implied that you are too proud/important/pampered to do the manual work that other teenagers do and it would appear that you're too lazy to read the great number of threads on this forum that will educate you on building your long term business. If you'd done that you'd already be on your way... but long term isn't your thing, is it? You're all about the here and now. If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.
    I just realised why you're ignoring my messages - I'm not a "he"

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    sarahk, Apr 6, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  10. goolkjkj

goolkjkj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try a freelance job at freelancer.com or any other site

since you are in morocco try khamsat site if you have any skill with any thing even writing dataentry something like that

goolkjkj, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So what do you suggest?

sarahk, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  12. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see you coming up with any ideas, How the hell is anyone supposed to help a lazy teenager who want's money right now and doesn't seem prepared to put in any effort to earn it?
    If he wants money to buy the latest crap then he needs to work for it, no-one here is going to spoon feed him.

malky66, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  13. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only working is the best way to earn. That, investing or starting a business. Those aren't easy and will take time, but that's how it is. You have to earn your way up. Even if you would go into gambling, you still have to earn it since there would be more times you would lose than win. Nothing is easy, unless you would think you deserve to get a donation. Then again, you still have to somehow work in order to earn the right to a donation.

Milliardo, Apr 7, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  14. kotosolis

kotosolis Member

Best Answers:
    Brother, let me tell you more
    I have a baccalaureate with a good advantage and i willprepare for the entrance to the top universities
    If I have been accepted , i will to study for five years here in Morocco and then I plan to work in France and then work for football and work at the same time this is my planner in the long term
    As for my work on the Internet I want only a phone and an smartwatch and wii and P4 Sand then abandon it means that my work in the Internet is a short period
    I also want to get at least a smart hour and a phone at least until the summer means I do not want no monthly income and nothing I have a future without relying on the net
    I hope you help me and thank you

kotosolis, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're not looking too smart in this thread.
    • You don't heed the advice given
    • You don't do your own research
    • You call complete strangers "brother"

sarahk, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  16. kotosolis

kotosolis Member

Best Answers:
    I did not understand if I could communicate with you on Facebook
    I did not understand you
    Can I communicate with you via Facebook?

17. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And what is YOUR solution?

According to what you have written you are NOT smart enough to have a degree of ANY KIND. In fact, I even question whether you are even as old as ten years old. Even the 10-year-olds that I know have more smarts than you seem to possess.

And like I said before, IF YOU TRY TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL OFTEN GET NOTHING FOR SOMETHING. Expecting a free ride in life, as you expect, means you WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH your dreams. ALL worthwhile results REQUIRE lots of HARD WORK for YEARS and YEARS and YEARS. Apparently you have NO plan to go with your stated goals. That is SURE-FIRE way to NEVER reach those goals.

You have been begging here for days. If you had spent that time working wherever you live in Morrocco, you would ALREADY be well on your way to buy the TOYS you crave.

mmerlinn, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  18. kotosolis

kotosolis Member

Best Answers:
    We in Morocco are very different
    This is my reason to profit from the internet
    I just want an answer to this question please?
    If you worked well for three months in the internet in what area, would you still have the money or not? I just want an answer

19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why the fascination with facebook, people communicate on slack, skype, google hangouts. Your reluctance to help yourself, and your insistence on being spoon fed the information will turn off any would-be mentor.
    If you are typical of people in Morocco and you think they are different from other people I'd say the difference is in your intellectual laziness.

sarahk, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  20. kotosolis

kotosolis Member

Best Answers:
    oh no no
    you not inderstand me

kotosolis, Apr 9, 2017 IP