1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting my own store..

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by rgkojeqq, Jan 13, 2017.

Hello, for some time now I want to start my own store and sell with dropshipping method.

Now my problem is that I have very little money left and cannot afford to put a lot of money on FB ads before getting the return, and beside that I have pretty much zero experiences with FB advertising so I dont know about that.

I would like to ask for some honest opinion, what would be the best in my case to do?

Thanks.

rgkojeqq, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  2. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media. Promote your online store on social media. It is free, and if you have a lot of connections on social media then you already have a lot of potential customers there.

Milliardo, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  3. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't have money but some or good technical knowledge then you can do a lot. Spend some time on onSite and offSite SEO. Also promote your website on social media. If you don't have technical knowledge but have some good learning ability then you can learn SEO and SMM very quickly. Otherwise nothing is FREE in this world :D

Shahzad Jameel, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  4. sinGN

sinGN Member

Best Answers:
    Blog posting, forum posting also helps you to promote your business.there are so many videos which helps to create facebook pages.create facebook page and advertise your business through that.

sinGN, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  5. lauras

lauras Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    add product video widget. Helped my store reach to better result. Better conversion and more sales. One good provider I know is Videoly.co

lauras, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  6. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start and maintain a blog that relates to your e-commerce website

crick3t, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  7. jigar shah

jigar shah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can upload videos about your store on YouTube and you can also use social media platforms to promote your store. You can also get a lot of orders from other eCommerce sites like amazon,list your product on these platforms. And most of them are free.

jigar shah, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  8. SEcomm007

SEcomm007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would begin by asking your self if there is any real reason to start this dropshipping store (and making money is not a good reason as you can get a job and earn more most likely). I know drop shipping is hot term right now but there are so many ecommerce store out there selling stuff from Alibaba unless you've a real advantage or corner of a market then you'll have a hard time.

Second if you don't have a lot of money FB ads while it is cheap will require some money to test and find the right market.

The best way is to do some hard work and see if any of your friends or family or people around you would even by the stuff from you in the first place.

SEcomm007, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  9. Jens Hoffmann

Jens Hoffmann Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create your dropshipping store website with free web hosting available and promote it on all social media sites. there are so many free hosting providers like atspace, freehosting, hostinger, 000webhost etc.

Jens Hoffmann, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  10. Lindzj27

Lindzj27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertise on social media and get a processor that will charge you the lowest overall cost to you. Whether its via Mail order/Telephone order or directly through e-processing, l could get you someone. Let me know if I can help

Lindzj27, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  11. sabujdc

sabujdc Active Member

Best Answers:
    How its work , Please tell in details

sabujdc, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  12. Lindzj27

Lindzj27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertise, social media is your friend. You could use craigslist, fb, amazon, ebay forums, ect. All of which are free. The ability to accept credit and debit cards will increase your sales by about 33%. Processing rates vary but start at $1.00/month for smaller or home nased businesses. $10/ month for wholesale rates.

Lindzj27, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  13. Mubashir Ahmad

Mubashir Ahmad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have few bucks in your pocket, I will suggest you to delay it until you own a marketing budget. Because how much organic you do at some time you will require paid means to grow up further. I suggest you to use various social platforms for brand activation and start focusing on unique products for your location. Making YouTube Videos, Use Facebook, Instagram, snap-chat and pinterest as they are famous for eCommerce marketing. Try to share knowledge and make an audience before selling anything.

Mubashir Ahmad, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  14. beraniste

beraniste Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, i dont like dropshipping, i have my own shop and i sell product my own brand too, but when i started in 2011, i have not money. I used thematic discusions, FB (it was free) and i study google Adwords and in Czech republic local PPC system Sklik. When i was on your place, i choose this marketing channel - SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, discusions, social networks and i will be think about google adwords.

beraniste, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  15. Techocpuar

Techocpuar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check it out! I will build you a responsive eCommerce website for $5 on #Fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/techocupar/build-ecommerce-website-online-store

Techocpuar, May 25, 2017 IP
  16. pizzaseeds

pizzaseeds Peon

Best Answers:
    It's possible to start with no money, but I don't recommend it. What if your computer stops working? You will need a solid internet connection. You will need hosting, free hosting is unprofessional for e-commerce... free host generally have ads or slow load speeds and no guaranteed uptime. If you have no money to pay writers/video producers/graphic designers, you will have to generate all of the content yourself.

pizzaseeds, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  17. expels

expels Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you have no money, I recommend trying out freewebstore.org. It costs absolutely nothing to set up the store and you can begin selling immediately.

expels, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  18. debbie hansen

debbie hansen Member

Best Answers:
    There are many free ways to promote your drop shipping store. It may only require some time and effort because you need to work here. Social media, growing your fans and followers, also you can create multimedia materials such as infographics and videos to help in the brand promotion of your store.

debbie hansen, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  19. DeepakTiwari

DeepakTiwari Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, I can understand, at starting it very difficult to sell products because people are not aware of your store and product quality. Don't worry, I have a great solution to sell products easily and fast as well as you don't need to invest money at starting. One of my friends used "inventory management software - SelluSeller" one month free trial,which provides merchants to sell products across local famous marketplaces and believe me he got very good response and started selling more products. I suggest you can also try their 30 days trial period.

DeepakTiwari, Aug 8, 2017 IP
  20. Ella Moxon

Ella Moxon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social Media helps free advertising too.

Ella Moxon, Aug 9, 2017 IP